vikingtim is offline Waterboy

vikings need to make a statement............

with their first three games...first of all with Dallas. We need to show the football community that the vikings top offense can put up points against any ranked defense, plus we must win our home games and start off with a win.

Second, the eagles on Monday night. We must win on the road, (something we did not do well last year), against one of the top contenders of this year. Again, make a statement that we can play with anyone in their backyard and win..

Third,,against the texans ( i believe)...we must show that we can play a non-contender and beat them with authority. Now the Texans will be no slouch this year, and thats just it, we must not look beyond this type of team. Go to their backyard and whip their ass. That makes us 3-0 going into the bye week, and winning different types of games that I feel make up the teams we need to beat to get to the next level...

I'm getting pumped up about this team, baring any injuries and holdouts, and with our good coaching, this team can go far this year. here's to good special teams and the confidence that I hope Tice has for our kicking game... :cheers:

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Re: vikings need to make a statement............

"vikingtim" wrote:
    with their first three games...first of all with Dallas. We need to show the football community that the vikings top offense can put up points against any ranked defense, plus we must win our home games and start off with a win.

Second, the eagles on Monday night. We must win on the road, (something we did not do well last year), against one of the top contenders of this year. Again, make a statement that we can play with anyone in their backyard and win..

Third,,against the texans ( i believe)...we must show that we can play a non-contender and beat them with authority. Now the Texans will be no slouch this year, and thats just it, we must not look beyond this type of team. Go to their backyard and whip their ass. That makes us 3-0 going into the bye week, and winning different types of games that I feel make up the teams we need to beat to get to the next level...

I'm getting pumped up about this team, baring any injuries and holdouts, and with our good coaching, this team can go far this year. here's to good special teams and the confidence that I hope Tice has for our kicking game... :cheers:

We play the bears in week 3 not the texans. I believe the texans arent tell october 10th if im not mistaken.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166