Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer

Re: As Vikings near a North title, team approach is on hold

Even after a win and good game by the team as a whole.
    People are still pissing and moaning about certain players(coaches they hate).

unreal.

>

GO VIKINGS!

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"MN_SkolVikings_NC" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    He played this last game w/o penalty and actually pretty well after the first 5 minutes.

Dunno, just saying.
    True, but this is one game... We have yet to see it on a consistent basis.

I also saw him get flattened, falling right into CT, pretty much causing the tackle himself... so it wasn't a flawless game.
    I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that we address the right tackle situation in the first or second round, depending on the talent available.
    Childress is a run first guy and he recognizes that a strong ride side coupled with the pro bowl left side we have will mean even MORE damage that Mr. Purple Jesus can inflict upon opposing defenses.
    If we spend our first or even second round draft choice on an offensive tackle, I personally will be very upset!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I don't think we will have to draft next year. This team is stacked right now so I don't think any new players would find a spot on the team

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"C" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    He played this last game w/o penalty and actually pretty well after the first 5 minutes.

Dunno, just saying.

I also saw him get flattened, falling right into CT, pretty much causing the tackle himself... so it wasn't a flawless game.
    Comeon my friend.
    Show me a OL that doesn't get flattened or plays a flawless game every game.

Again, I am 100% convinced this fanbase (not all of you) just need a scapegoat to hack on.
    Now that some of the others seem to be emerging you are left with just Cook.
    ;D ;D ;D ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Dunno, just saying.

Comeon my friend.

Again, I am 100% convinced this fanbase (not all of you) just need a scapegoat to hack on.

;D ;D ;D ;D
    Well apparently you think Birk needs to. You rag on him for any play where he isn't flawless.

But then again, you just need a scapegoat to hack on.
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Dunno, just saying.

Comeon my friend.

;D ;D ;D ;D
    Well apparently you think Birk needs to. You rag on him for any play where he isn't flawless.

But then again, you just need a scapegoat to hack on.
    He isn't the only one I hack on.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:

Dunno, just saying.

Give him a one mistake game and that would be less than the average lineman, so lets just knock off the rhetoric around here.

Its not like people want to scrub his butter with great joy.

He played pretty well this game, and good for him if he can do it every game.

Who knows, but at least be straight with the scoop around here.

If he is finally getting the conversion from C to where his now, then he has overcome two big hurdles in the NFL.
    Yippee.

If not, yawn, we move on as the coaching staff has in order to continue to teach the young lad or they have decided to pass on him.

Noone here knows which it is, so lets just wait and see before yelping about this and that.

I guess that's what makes being a "fanalyst" fun.

I am just pleased he had a good game.

I know what you mean, I am going back to Mr positivity just like I was with Williamson and Tice. If these guys picked him to be the RT, he will be great.
    The least known fact here is that the FO chose Williamson. Mike Tice wanted Shawn Merriman.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456