Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Frankie says Relax.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    Ponder needs to sit! He brings nothing to the table! He throws lollipops and doesn't have the ability to read defenses or throw deep! Sit him! It's now time to see what webb can do! He can't do much worse!

Shahrukahn is offline Waterboy
    That was my impression watching the game as well. Harvin just a couple of plays before, instead of running out of bounds, tried to deliver a shot to the safety, had words with him and was fired up. When his number was called in the redzone, Ponder made another horrible pass, and Harvin looked pissed that his chance to score was ruined by the quarterback. I think it was last week or maybe before, that Harvin was pissed off at a bad throw on almost the identical play.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    They just need to get back to some basic's with him

broadside-barn2.jpg

And if that doesn't work they can stick something in him

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Lets face it people, Ponder is a joke. He played well for a couple of weeks, then opposing teams made adjustments (like teams are supposed to) and he has bombed ever since. How in the hell did this team beat the 49ers? That San Fran team must be highly embarrassed right about now.

The way I see it is the Vikings probably won't win another game the rest of the way. So where will they be in the draft? Does it matter, they will just screw it up anyways. The Vikings should have taken a real QB in the first round this year instead of the reach they took on Ponder the year before. Ponder will not be the QB here for long, he just isn't good enough to compete at a high level in this league. Look at what Andrew Luck has done in the first 9 games of his NFL career, and compare that to Ponder, enough said. Luck is a true franchise QB, Ponder is a joke. Leave it to the Vikings to bomb that one.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Ahh come on, we just gotta give him at least 2 more years to know for sure *snicker*. Too bad for Frazier I don't see any vet out there that he can bring in to help him save his job.

Luck threw for more yards today than Ponder did in his last 3 games combined.

Marc Nudelman is offline Waterboy
    AP's career is being wasted on this team....I hate to say it after 40 yrs of bleeding Purple, but we have a bargain basement coach, a Special ED QB, an not a single real WR.....AP ought to just leave, he tries too hard and is putting his health on the line for a useless team....Hell, Harvin is being wasted too....

That's because Luck is a franchise QB, and Ponder is a franchise joke. Ponder was a reach at #12 at best, and now he is showing exactly why he was regarded as a likely 2nd rd QB. Leave it to the Vikings however to reach and make a ass out of themselves.

I was saying that before. I like that AD is a pro's pro, but when is enough is enough? The guy is a beast, has the single game rushing record, is always near the top every year, and breaks record after record. Why doesn't he demand a trade? I wouldn't blame him in the least if he asked out of Minnesota. Imagine what this guy could do if he had a real offensive line to run behind and not this swiss cheese shit he currently has?

Don't be surprised if Harvin starts to bring up the trade requests again either. Guys like Harvin, Peterson, and Allen deserve a shot at winning a SB, and unfortunately for them, us fans, and the state of Minnesota, that won't happen as a member of the Vikings. If any of those guys want a legit shot at calling themselves World Champions, they need to get a ticket out of Minnesota plain and simple. Hate to see any of them go, but can't hold them back either.

Also, I think Sidney Rice had almost as many passing yards as Ponder did today. It wasn't that far off I don't think. Lets see, a WR throwing for 15-20 yards in a game, and a 1st rd QB throwing for about 60 yards in a game. Either way you look at it, Ponder is pathetic in every sense of the word.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast