Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings Must Stick With Ponder

Vikings Must Stick With Christian Ponder

Minnesota Vikings: Must Stick With QB Christian Ponder

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Yeah the Vikings must stick with Ponder if they want to have another losing season. Russel Wilson is 10 times the QB that Ponder is. This team needs a completely new direction, and by that I mean a completely new coaching staff, a completely new system on both offense and defense. They need a new QB, and desperately need more offensive weapons, especially at WR where Harvin is the only f'n threat. How did this team not make a trade this year? Frazier said he liked the team he has? That right there is worth losing your job over. This team is just to predictable, and its f'n old already. This team is just a joke, and they deserve to lose the rest of the season. All I know is I won't support this team another second until serious changes are made. I am sick and tired of the direction of this team. Stop wasting high draft picks on players like Ponder, and get a coaching staff that can actually coach, and make adjustments. I sincerely feel sorry for AD, arguably the best RB of all time, and he is left to rot away on arguably the biggest choking franchise in NFL history. Pretty pathetic, and a complete waste of talent.

How can someone as stupid as Ponder is on the field have a double major in college? I for one wish he would quit football and go into a career in whatever he went to college for. He is not a leader, he is a f'n joke. After this game, the Vikings will be on their way to their rightful spot, last in the division. This team is a joke, if I were Harvin and Peterson, I would be demanding a trade. They can't stop anyone, they are so f'n useless. Now the Seahawks are about to put thus game away. Way to blow another one you bunch of pathetic ass losers.

Lol, love it. When you have a retarded QB, and a sorry ass excuse for a head coach, this is what you can expect. Now they are just one step closer to firing that useless Frazier, and Ponder will be history. All I know is after 25 years of being a fan of this team, I am about to throw in the towel and turn my back on them. I dontsupport losers, and demand more from a te am that I have supported for most of my life. Now Harvin goes down, and for what? Why does a player like that have to be injured playing for a worthless waste of space franchise like this? God, these guys deserve more than this. Maybe if the rest of this useless fucking team had half the talent and passion that Peterson and Harvin have, maybe they would be good. Now they get a gift 3 points, and they still won't do a damn thing in this one.

Ha ha, 57 yards passing the entire game for Ponder. Come on people, that is not a coincidence, he has had poor numbers the last 3-4 weeks. The guy sucks. He started the season fine, but teams made adjustments, and he hasn't. That is the sign of a piss poor QB, and the sign of a puss poor coaching staff. He is not a franchise QB, he is a loser. He is not the answer for this team, and neither is Frazier. They both need to go, and quickly. If they are back next season, I am done with this team. I am done supporting a team that just doesn't get it. This team is the biggest choking franchise in the history of the game, and they never make smart decisions on coaching and personnel. I'm done.

Chanse503 is offline Training Camp
    Yeah, granted this Seattle's secondary is very good, Ponder is just looking terrible as of late. The guy is a scared bitch out there and has no mustard on his throws. It appears Percy is already pissed at em and that angry is trending toward Rudolph too. I mean Rudolph is still getting shit for targets and has all the tools a Gronk has--WTF!?

How's about mixing in a Screen play now and again? I'm an Army Tanker. I'm stupid. I have trouble when I have to mix in a comma, or add up spare change at the checkout counter. Look, the team was always back on it's heels on 3rd down. How do you fix that? Slow down a rush? Screens, draws, delays. Musgrave is incapable of calling a f*cking screen. I cheered when I saw one...Too bad it was the Seahawks runnin it. Ponder has shown he can play. He has. I believe he is being "exposed," through shiiit play calling and a complete lack of sense when it comes to contingency plays like the screen. Like I said, Im dumb, but f*ck, even I saw that a screen play could take the pressure off of Ponder on 3rd down.
    Tuco the world.....

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Wilson looked way better than Ponder today. He was more poised, didn't get happy feet, and made better decisions. Look how bad Ponder missed his receivers even when he had time to throw. It was pathetic. Ponder isn't the answer and I hate the thought that we're going to have to waste another 2 years on this Frazier/Ponder experiment. We're stuck in another Chiller/Tjoke nightmare.

Play calling is usually:
    -bootleg to NOWHERE
    -run up the gut
    -bubble screen
    -punt

Quote Originally Posted by DeathtoDenny View Post
    Play calling is usually:
    -bootleg to NOWHERE
    -run up the gut
    -bubble screen
    -punt
    Look at the bright side the nfl could be 10 downs instead of four.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast