singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings might not sign WR to fill Harvin's spot

Minnesota Vikings might not fill Percy Harvin's roster spot with a receiver

Minnesota Vikings might not fill Percy Harvin's roster spot with a receiver - TwinCities.com

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Minnesota Vikings might not fill Percy Harvin's roster spot with a receiver

Minnesota Vikings might not fill Percy Harvin's roster spot with a receiver - TwinCities.com
    Can well believe that, our FO didn't recognise that our WR corps were dire before Harvins injury and had time to improve. With only 4 weeks left then that is way too short of a time to make a decision. Best to wait for the new HC, OC and WR coaches to have their say on the players they would like to see on their roster/
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Just play Chris Summers.

Let's see what he can do.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Why would anyone ever think we might need help at that position?

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Vikings receivers are better than they look because once they get beyond 12 yards, they become ineligible receivers in Ponder's offense, and that is not their fault.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    So we want to get Ponder some help and surround him with better talent ... yep this decision fits right into that plan.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    Can well believe that, our FO didn't recognise that our WR corps were dire before Harvins injury and had time to improve. With only 4 weeks left then that is way too short of a time to make a decision. Best to wait for the new HC, OC and WR coaches to have their say on the players they would like to see on their roster/
    How have you been old friend?

I think you might be on to something.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Vikings receivers are better than they look because once they get beyond 12 yards, they become ineligible receivers in Ponder's offense, and that is not their fault.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!
    Nice one lol.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Better get someone because Harvin is as good as gone next year. Did you see him on the sidelines against the Bears, at HOME? He goes on IR with a sprained ankle? He wants out and he will get his wish. He's the toughest SOB I think I've ever seen at receiver for his size or any size. He sees that this team is a joke when it comes to coaching and knows they are going nowhere fast with their 1950's style football. Frasier was on Jim Rome yestersday and he actually said that "some people would believe that this is a passing league, but that's not who we are. REALLY LES, SOME PEOPLE.. LOL. THE ENTIRE FUKING WORLD KNOWS ITS A PASSING LEAGUE. GO LOOK AT THE LAST FEW SB WINING QBS DUMMY. MANNINGS, RODGERS, BRADY, DAHHHH....