Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings Made Offer for Brady Quinn

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Man I hope Favre is available.
    Why can't I convince you that we don't want that cat?
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    why can't u see we need this cat and should want him!!.. more than gus or TJ
    Did you see his performance last weekend?
    Take away his one good game and were is he?
    Something like 6 TD's or something like that with at least that many or more INT's (8 or so I think)?

Is he a better QB than we have, possibly but I just can't stand the guy and don't think he is worth the trouble.
    If we are gonna go get someone, get someone who will be here for a while and won't throw alot of INT's.
    Still #1 in completion % and has a 92.3 rating. He is not possibly better than what we have, HE IS!
    LOL, "Possibly" is the best you are gonna get out of me with respect to that cat.
    Keep trying, not saying it will work (as I am pretty much set in my ways/opinion on him) but I like the effort.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=48635.msg855715#msg855715 date=1224557176]

;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Something like 6 TD's or something like that with at least that many or more INT's (8 or so I think)?

Is he a better QB than we have, possibly but I just can't stand the guy and don't think he is worth the trouble.
    If we are gonna go get someone, get someone who will be here for a while and won't throw alot of INT's.
    Still #1 in completion % and has a 92.3 rating. He is not possibly better than what we have, HE IS!
    LOL, "Possibly" is the best you are gonna get out of me with respect to that cat.
    Keep trying, not saying it will work (as I am pretty much set in my ways/opinion on him) but I like the effort.

;D
    [/quote]
    He had a bad performance, what did frerotte have last week?!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "bleedpurple" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=48635.msg855828#msg855828 date=1224588118]
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Nicely played my friend. Did you see who was the number one passer last week?
    Garcia.
    Look real close to see who was number 2.....

Almost cracked 300 yards for the second week.
    ;D

Again, ole Lord Dickhead is beyond reproach with respect to what he has done in the league.
    I just sleep better at nights knowing he isn't wearing a purple helmet with white horns on it.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=bleedpurple link=topic=48635.msg856164#msg856164 date=1224620156]

;D
    ;D
    ;D

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Garcia.

;D

Again, ole Lord Dickhead is beyond reproach with respect to what he has done in the league.
    I just sleep better at nights knowing he isn't wearing a purple helmet with white horns on it.
    [/quote]
    Yeah i agree with you, but i feel he would've done better of a job than TJ and Frerotte. We'll never know but it can't be denied he's not any worse than what we have and i sure think he's better.

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Mr-holland" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=48635.msg856170#msg856170 date=1224620393]
    [quote author=bleedpurple link=topic=48635.msg856164#msg856164 date=1224620156]
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D

;D
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    Garcia.

;D

[/quote]
    Yeah i agree with you, but i feel he would've done better of a job than TJ and Frerotte. We'll never know but it can't be denied he's not any worse than what we have and i sure think he's better.
    [/quote]
    If Mars gets his way we might find out next year.

Of course I will be strangely absent...... ;D

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    I hate the firewall.

Must be a midget or something judging by the file name.
    Is it slightly balding with glasses, crooked teeth and a beer belly?

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I hate the firewall.

Must be a midget or something judging by the file name.
    Is it slightly balding with glasses, crooked teeth and a beer belly?
    LMAO not far off.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789