Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings Lose, But Appear To Be For Real

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "Purple" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    i personally dont think chicago is better, but i do agree they're the better team right now, better organized and have been together longer
    I'm not trying to be a smart jiggly butt, but wouldn't being a better team mean they are better?
    Expand more on your thoughts so I can understand.
    I think he was referring to individual talent vs. a unit working in unison...

If I'm not mistaken...
    exactly, what i was saying is i strongly believe we have the better players - both sides of the ball, but they cant yet work together as well as the bears.

just wait till the bears offense shows its true colors and our oline stops giving up sacks

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

I have to agree with the title of the article.

First week it was amazing how we stood up to the Skins (even though they were skinless)

Second Week.. it isn't just a 1 game fluke.. but both teams were said to be hampered by injury (like we arnt???)

Bears.. Ok we lost.. a reallllly close game. with said to be the BEST D, and Massivly improved O... WE held them, and We played step for step.. it just came to that last play.. had it worked.. we would be 3 - 0.. it didn't so we are 2 - 1./

in
    my eyes that bears game just proved that we ARE the team we boast.. and that B.chill's we try to win every game we enter is gonna bring us into the playoffs in his 1st
    year!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

I might get some flak for this but...I really think Kevin Williams is becoming another Chris Hovan...he hasn't really done anything so far this year or much of last year, not that i'm down on the guy, I hope he turns it on and proves me wrong but i've read a few articles now stating concern with his production, this being one of them. I have the same issue with Birk, he has made alot of uncharacteristic mistakes and penatlies, could be just me but I am optimitic with both of them.

Articnv is offline Coach

We may be for real but we need to stop the stupid penatlies, Offense pass interferance (even though on the replays from multi angles didnt show interfernce at all no pushign

or anything)
    Holding in the red zone and
    Intional gorunding (2 weeks in a row)

and a 40 yard bomb on 4th and 2
    when the average sucful play in the nfl is 5 yards (run the ball get the first) had plenty tiem and
    time out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12