Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PurplePharaoh is offline Rookie

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

And I dont see any reason why they cant go 11-5 unless of course Culpepper or Moss should go down to injury. I see them getting at the very lease the 2nd seed, and playing in the 2005 NFC Championship game. :director:
    http://www.angelfire.com/mn2/VikingTrader/

[img:af473e5384]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2005/writers/don_banks/03/24/banks.vikes/p1_smoot.jpg[/img:af473e5384]

"If loving the Vikings is wrong, I dont wannabe right"

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

I'm with ya there pharoah! I definitely have high expectations for this season, as do many Vikings fans. C'mon Vikes 2004-2005! =D>
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

ive got high hopes!!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

11-5 is realistic. My question is whether it would be good enough to lock up a bye..., probably not. Assuming the Eagles get a bye from the East, that means the Vikes would have to win their division, with better records, or tie breaker advantages over the Panthers or Falcons from the South, or the Seahawks or Rams from the West.

Besides our division foes, the head to head games against the Eagles (road), Cowboys, Seahawks and Saints (road) will be very important if we want a bye. These are the conference teams, and most likely playoff teams outside of our division.

12-4 would more likely lock up a bye. This is just the way I see it. :headbang:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

wyviking is offline Rookie

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

yea i fell like we have a better chance of getting to the big game then ever before. i have a felling since i moved away from mn this year, now the vikings will go to the super bowl and ill miss all the crazy after partys in mn thats how it seems to happen with stuff like this. yea this ist a good way of saying were going to go to the super bowl but i have played 4 seasons on madden 2004 foot ball in the last month and each year im facing the vikings in the superbowl, its almost like its saying some thing about this year, well i hope so
    theres no MOSS in wyoming just sagebrush

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

I think that we've all got high hopes for this year. I think that 11-5 is a minimum of what we will do this year. I'm thinking more like 13-3.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

The least i can expect the vikes to do this year is 10-6 with the capability of even going 13-3. But i see either10-6 or 11-5. EIther works for me although its no guarantee of home field advantage.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

I am with BigEasy 13-3 all the way 2004-2005
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

I always have high hopes for the season. but usually the rug is taken out from under me, but think it this way if all you get is bad luck good luck is eventually supposed to come.

Vikings 2004 :king: :cheers:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Hamboner is offline Waterboy

VIKINGS LOOK TO GO 11-5

I think that the Vikings will be the team to beat in the NFC this year. With another strong draft of defensive players of which two should be immediate impact players, and the addition of Winfield at corner we should be the team to beat. Thomas will surprise a lot of people with how smart he is and how quick he is, and Udeze should make an impact coming off of the edge. Hold on, because it's gonna be fun with a defense to go with the NFL's best offense!!! GO VIKINGS!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast