Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet Guest

The Vikings Legacy.

Smoot and Smith need to be cut from the team. Smoot with his double-headed dildo and Smith with his drug busting dildo are a disgrace to the organization. Tack Williams, McKinnie, and Culpepper onto the list. Where should the line be drawn? I commend the Eagles for sitting THo for a matter that is much less embarrasing than this.

As professionals in any other field they would lose their jobs, especially when a significant portion of their job is in public relations, whether they know it or not. The fans pay their salaries. I say rid the team of the idiots, regardless of their talents.

Yes, many of you are sick of this topic, it doesn't mean it is going away. Ignore it, delete it, whatever you want to do. The fact still remains that as long as these guys are on the team the team will be associated with this event.

Any organization is remembered by the people in the organization. What happened to people that messed up with Enron? Catholic church and Priests? Citigroup? Martha Stewart: Bill Clinton (well, not a great example) and the respect for the Presidency, etc.

If the Vikings keep these folks on their payroll that sends a message to everyone. Is that the message that we, as a once proud organization, want to send? Are the former greats and HOFers from the Vikings appalled? I would be and am.

There is the argument of whether they are innocent or guilty. They can plead no contest and make a mockery of the justice system like it is so easy to do, especially if you have the coin. In the organizations heart of hearts they know what the right thing is to do. If what they did was so trivial do you really think the crew would have brought the boats in early? Yes, I know, circumstantial evidence. Regardless of the outcome it is a sad time for the Vikings and their organization.

Demand excellence. Anything less is unacceptable.

Gift is offline Coordinator

Re: The Vikings Legacy.

"Prophet" wrote:
    The industry term is "Double Dong"

edit - wtf you can say dildo but not dong...bah

on topic, win & nothing else matters
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Prophet,

I'll just say this, I think it will come down to Wilf, and what he wants for a team..

Wilf seems to be a stand up family and buisness man, and I don't think he is taking this lightly.......

I think we may all be in for some big suprises come this off-season...

Only thing I don't get is,
    Wilf said DC will be back, no questions asked....

And I'm sure he had the lowdown on what was being investigated from the start...

I agree with one thing you said for sure, if one gets punished, they all should...

I also think it was a disgrace to their familys,team, and fans....and the whole NFL for what they have done..

But just like politics, in Pro Sports, not always is the punishment fitting to the wrong doing.....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I think thiers a HUGE bias on this board about Smoot. Some people ( not pointing any fingers) just hate the guy for really no reason. Coming in everyone is like "YA WE GOT SOMEONE WHO'LL TALK TRASH AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" so we go into carolina smoot talks smack, gets run over and we lose one of the most painfull games to watch this year. Smoot should not have been 1 on 1 in the first place, but if you know anything about Football and what 1 on 1 with Steve Smith will get ya, then i'll just not go further into this. Smoot is a grown man, and if he used a "double headed dildo" or a "Triple headed power grip dildo" it dosnt matter. He can do that, I can do that, hell anyone can...its not illegal. So to say you want smoot off this team becuase of that? Thats just old fashioned and lame.I mean we're not living in the 60's and 70's right now...its 2005, and if someone gets cut for using a sex toy on a women (who wanted them too) then my god what has the world come too.Smoot Stays.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Prophet Guest

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    I think thiers a HUGE bias on this board about Smoot. Some people ( not pointing any fingers) just hate the guy for really no reason. Coming in everyone is like "YA WE GOT SOMEONE WHO'LL TALK TRASH AND BLAH BLAH BLAH" so we go into carolina smoot talks smack, gets run over and we lose one of the most painfull games to watch this year. Smoot should not have been 1 on 1 in the first place, but if you know anything about Football and what 1 on 1 with Steve Smith will get ya, then i'll just not go further into this. Smoot is a grown man, and if he used a "double headed dildo" or a "Triple headed power grip dildo" it dosnt matter. He can do that, I can do that, hell anyone can...its not illegal. So to say you want smoot off this team becuase of that? Thats just old fashioned and lame.I mean we're not living in the 60's and 70's right now...its 2005, and if someone gets cut for using a sex toy on a women (who wanted them too) then my god what has the world come too.Smoot Stays.
    Smoot apologist. I like every one of those guys on the list and would not like to see any of them go. However, they made their decisions and should suffer the consequences. I was a fan of the Vikings before any of them were born and still will be a fan of the Vikings after they retire.

Sure use your dildo or whatever other sex toy you want to use in your own home or in private. If your job puts you in the public eye then you have responsibilities that go along with that position that also go beyond your working hours. That is a fact. There is an expectation for any professional position that you will not destroy the credibility of the organization that you are working for. Any professional that would do those things in public would get canned even if they are the best employee the company has. The company or organization is bigger than any individual in the organization.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I understand your point completely. But I mean sex isnt a bad thing...Drugs are. So getting kicked off a team for drugs is fine bye me, but not for sex. If smoot has to go, then so does DC, BM, and MW. Its not fair to kick one guy off and not another. SMoot is a valuable player on this team and adds alot of GREAT depth.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Prophet Guest

I think they are all great. I said they all must go in the first post. I'm pretty sure they won't and I'll still be a fan and hope for their success. If I was owner they would be gone. Even though I wouldn't want to make that decision, I would be forced to.

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Smoot is a grown man, and if he used a "double headed dildo" or a "Triple headed power grip dildo
    :shock: Do they also use that to punch holes in concrete?LOL
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

I'd kick off whoever did anything illegal. If they didn't do anything illegal, just means they are immoral people...
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I understand your point completely. But I mean sex isnt a bad thing...Drugs are. So getting kicked off a team for drugs is fine bye me, but not for sex. If smoot has to go, then so does DC, BM, and MW. Its not fair to kick one guy off and not another. SMoot is a valuable player on this team and adds alot of GREAT depth.
    I think putting all of them under the same umbrella is really unfair in this instance. Daunte put his hands on a stripper's butt and Moe touched one of their breasts. That is pretty tame compared to Smoot's sex toy action and McKinnie both giving and recieving oral sex in front of other guests on the boat.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast