Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Vikings leaving Minnesota...

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Sweet, no more McCombs!! How much are they buying the team for, has any of that come out yet? I hope it's not the 600 million he's asking, he doesn't deserve to make money off the team!

Reading an article on VU, they said that it is close to the $600 million, but never gave a #. They also thought it would take a couple weeks to finalize a bid, so i don't get why people thought there was gonna be an announcement today at 4.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hmm, as long as McCombs is gone that's all I care about!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikoles is offline Coordinator

What makes you so sure Webby? Money and politics remember they WALK! Just like Irsay at midnight!!!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

"bono" wrote:
    4Life,
    I mean no harm when I call ya "lad." I pretty much call everyone in cyberspace "lad" or "kiddo"...sometimes "lass" (if it dawns on me that just possibly, this person is a gal).
    And just out of curiosity, how do ya know you're older than I am? Have I ever told my age, or gave off any vibes that would make me sound yonger than you (assuming you're old enough to be considered "old")?
    I thought that you had mentioned on another thread that you had just graduated from UW-Milwaukee so I just assumed (I know don't assume anything) that you were probably about 21 or 22! I'm not offended and I could care less what you call me!! I just found it kind of comical!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

4Life,
    you are correct. I sure did state that I graduated last year (May 2004). There are, however, people up in age who attend college. I had a few in some of my classes (esp. Vietnam War, and Literature types of classes).
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Oh I know. I went to school with plenty of people going back to school! So are you only 22 or so?

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

I heard that vikes were just talking about moving to L.A.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

it took me an extra year to graduate from college (total of five years): first year, I majored in Diagnostic Medicine (wanted to be a cardiac surgeon), and then -after earning an "F" in one of the courses -I decided that I needed to major in something that I was good at: writing. I took the needed classes/test needed to get into the department of journalism & mass communication, and that's when everything started to move along. I'm a little older than 22, but not 25 yet.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Yup, I'm older than you! I'll be 26 next Wednesday!! A cardiac surgeon huh, wow! I got an F in Anatomy and Physiology (the physiology kicked my @ss) the first time I took it then I got a B.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

im 12 in junior high :roll:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast