Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings in latest Power Rankings

no way are the pats #1.

i hate that the patroits. even though their draft was crappy IMO, all the experts were saying they did a decent job. their first pick was the worst ever. i dont care if they say he is "your type of guy" or "its the guy we wanted" (which is bull, they didnt want this guy, there was way too much value at this point in the draft) if its a bad pick, its a bad pick!

david terrell isnt going to give brady a new option thats going to open it up like before. thier cornerbacks stink! they couldnt cover a hurt owens and a horrible eagle recieving core, and with ty law gone...well. brady isnt that good either. ill give him his props for being clutch and making decent throws, but his line does a pretty good job.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

Dude you can't argue 3 superbowls in 4 seasons. They are the best team until proven otherwise.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Starks and samuel are good corners.. Terrell should have a decent season with a decent QB.. they could cover Owens if they wanted but they had a rookie CB single covering him.. I think their players arent number one but thier team with thier coach makes them number 1

the year after they won thier first superbowl what were people saying??? "theyre the one hit wonders!" remember?

then they win 2 of thier last 3, and then they become "a dynasty". :roll:

im not saying they dont deserve those wins because they played great and had amazing coaches, but right now they arent #1.

as for thier corners, injuries happen. someone could easily make the arguement we should be #1 just because rosy and saucer were hurt.

So what if people called them 1 hit wonders? They proved that they weren't, and they won two more superbowls. And no, no one could make a case for us as #1 if Rosy and Saucer weren't hurt. We didn't battle through some injuries to win a superbowl. The Patriots deserve the sort of attention they are getting until someone knocks them off.

"DPep11" wrote:
    So what if people called them 1 hit wonders? They proved that they weren't, and they won two more superbowls. And no, no one could make a case for us as #1 if Rosy and Saucer weren't hurt. We didn't battle through some injuries to win a superbowl. The Patriots deserve the sort of attention they are getting until someone knocks them off.
    as for the rosy and saucer thing, i was just stating that someone could make the arguement that we were. i doubt we could, i was just making an example.

so what? that shows you that the media has made the patroits. i really dont think a dynasty as a one hit wonder do you? i know thats what they are going down as, a dynasty, but i wont think of them like that.

so should the eagles been considered #1 since they have been the most consistent, according to my evaluations, well you could sure make an arguement for it. lol

I just think winning 3 superbowls outta 4 seasons should be considered a dynasty in this day and age. The amount of players that come and go via free agency makes it really hard to repeat.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I still don't consider them a "dynasty"...but I have to give them their props...even if I hate them and hate their fans (those obnoxious Boston jerks)...but no more...the Vikings will put an end to their reign...and start a "dynasty" of their own!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123