Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    ChezPizmo's Avatar
    ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    705

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "WVV" wrote:
    "CCthebest" wrote:
    Whats worse, BJ starting the game, or Chester Taylor missing it?
    Chester Taylor missing it, we need some offense
    I'd say Taylor.
    He still ranks 5th in all rushing yards in the league. He's been our only real source of offense as of late.
    Now try passing when the Lions know we don't have as big a run threat as we would have had if Taylor was healthy. -_-
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."


    [size=8pt]


    -John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

  2. #22
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I don't see how starting a guy who has proven himself to one of the league's worst quarterbacks in the league gives us a better chance to win than someone who hasn't proven anything.
    I totally agree with this statement!

  3. #23
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I don't see how starting a guy who has proven himself to one of the league's worst quarterbacks in the league gives us a better chance to win than someone who hasn't proven anything.
    I totally agree with this statement!
    Whether or not he is one of the league's worst QBs is open to debate... it would probably be safer to say that he is among the worst starting QBs this season.


    Anyway, using the same logic, how can you say that someone who hasn't proven anything would be better than someone who had a great game against the Cards (27 of 41 for 271 yard, 3 TDs and 0 ints).
    And before anyone says "yeah, but that was against the 3-9 Cardinals, remember that this week we are playing the 2-10 Lions.

    Coach Childress has the opportunity to see things during the week that we are not privy to. Just because TJ is a fan favorite does not mean that he is ready to start an NFL level.
    Lots of people say that it couldn't get any worse, but believe me... it can.

    Whoever gets the nod on Sunday will be the QB that Childress feels will give us the best chance of winning based on what he has seen all year long.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #24
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I don't see how starting a guy who has proven himself to one of the league's worst quarterbacks in the league gives us a better chance to win than someone who hasn't proven anything.
    I totally agree with this statement!
    Whether or not he is one of the league's worst QBs is open to debate... it would probably be safer to say that he is among the worst starting QBs this season.


    Anyway, using the same logic, how can you say that someone who hasn't proven anything would be better than someone who had a great game against the Cards (27 of 41 for 271 yard, 3 TDs and 0 ints).
    And before anyone says "yeah, but that was against the 3-9 Cardinals, remember that this week we are playing the 2-10 Lions.

    Coach Childress has the opportunity to see things during the week that we are not privy to. Just because TJ is a fan favorite does not mean that he is ready to start an NFL level.
    Lots of people say that it couldn't get any worse, but believe me... it can.

    Whoever gets the nod on Sunday will be the QB that Childress feels will give us the best chance of winning based on what he has seen all year long.
    who cares if it is the Lions.
    What happens when he has to go to GB, play the Jets and Rams. The Jets, Lions, Packers, and Rams can put up points.
    Brad can once in a blue moon.

  5. #25
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I don't see how starting a guy who has proven himself to one of the league's worst quarterbacks in the league gives us a better chance to win than someone who hasn't proven anything.
    I totally agree with this statement!
    Whether or not he is one of the league's worst QBs is open to debate... it would probably be safer to say that he is among the worst starting QBs this season.


    Anyway, using the same logic, how can you say that someone who hasn't proven anything would be better than someone who had a great game against the Cards (27 of 41 for 271 yard, 3 TDs and 0 ints).
    And before anyone says "yeah, but that was against the 3-9 Cardinals, remember that this week we are playing the 2-10 Lions.

    Coach Childress has the opportunity to see things during the week that we are not privy to. Just because TJ is a fan favorite does not mean that he is ready to start an NFL level.
    Lots of people say that it couldn't get any worse, but believe me... it can.

    Whoever gets the nod on Sunday will be the QB that Childress feels will give us the best chance of winning based on what he has seen all year long.
    That's the thing, There is a lot going into preparing for a game and they are working on this, the coaching staff, all the time.
    They don't read some hacks newspaper column and go, 'Yeah, I never thought of that, good thing I subscribe to Pro Football Weekly.
    The best team will be put on the field by the staff that has well over 100 yrs of professional coaching experience.
    Yeah, but I was reading SI this morning while taking a dump and they said that TJ should start and Hutchinson should move to the right side....Childress is a fucking idiot, why isn't he doing that?
    Fire the bastard.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #26
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I don't see how starting a guy who has proven himself to one of the league's worst quarterbacks in the league gives us a better chance to win than someone who hasn't proven anything.
    I totally agree with this statement!
    Whether or not he is one of the league's worst QBs is open to debate... it would probably be safer to say that he is among the worst starting QBs this season.


    Anyway, using the same logic, how can you say that someone who hasn't proven anything would be better than someone who had a great game against the Cards (27 of 41 for 271 yard, 3 TDs and 0 ints).
    And before anyone says "yeah, but that was against the 3-9 Cardinals, remember that this week we are playing the 2-10 Lions.

    Coach Childress has the opportunity to see things during the week that we are not privy to. Just because TJ is a fan favorite does not mean that he is ready to start an NFL level.
    Lots of people say that it couldn't get any worse, but believe me... it can.

    Whoever gets the nod on Sunday will be the QB that Childress feels will give us the best chance of winning based on what he has seen all year long.
    That's the thing, There is a lot going into preparing for a game and they are working on this, the coaching staff, all the time.
    They don't read some hacks newspaper column and go, 'Yeah, I never thought of that, good thing I subscribe to Pro Football Weekly.
    The best team will be put on the field by the staff that has well over 100 yrs of professional coaching experience.
    Yeah, but I was reading SI this morning while taking a dump and they said that TJ should start and Hutchinson should move to the right side....Childress is a fricken idiot, why isn't he doing that?
    Fire the bastard.
    Hey now lets not get crazy, we all know Hutch should move to the right side. Oh and someone on here was calling for a 3-4 defense 3 weeks ago, and they just got around to it and it has been killer, so if he has any gray matter left he will move Hutch over LMAO! ;D

  7. #27
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I don't see how starting a guy who has proven himself to one of the league's worst quarterbacks in the league gives us a better chance to win than someone who hasn't proven anything.
    I totally agree with this statement!
    Whether or not he is one of the league's worst QBs is open to debate... it would probably be safer to say that he is among the worst starting QBs this season.


    Anyway, using the same logic, how can you say that someone who hasn't proven anything would be better than someone who had a great game against the Cards (27 of 41 for 271 yard, 3 TDs and 0 ints).
    And before anyone says "yeah, but that was against the 3-9 Cardinals, remember that this week we are playing the 2-10 Lions.

    Coach Childress has the opportunity to see things during the week that we are not privy to. Just because TJ is a fan favorite does not mean that he is ready to start an NFL level.
    Lots of people say that it couldn't get any worse, but believe me... it can.

    Whoever gets the nod on Sunday will be the QB that Childress feels will give us the best chance of winning based on what he has seen all year long.
    who cares if it is the Lions.
    What happens when he has to go to GB, play the Jets and Rams. The Jets, Lions, Packers, and Rams can put up points.
    Brad can once in a blue moon.
    We play one game at a time.
    This week we are playing the Lions, and the decision to be made is who will start at QB this week.
    The results of this week's game will have a major result on the decision for the following weeks...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #28
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Vikings KFFL Tidbits (6 Dec. 2006)

    "Acumen" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikemanX84" wrote:
    I don't see how starting a guy who has proven himself to one of the league's worst quarterbacks in the league gives us a better chance to win than someone who hasn't proven anything.
    I totally agree with this statement!
    Whether or not he is one of the league's worst QBs is open to debate... it would probably be safer to say that he is among the worst starting QBs this season.


    Anyway, using the same logic, how can you say that someone who hasn't proven anything would be better than someone who had a great game against the Cards (27 of 41 for 271 yard, 3 TDs and 0 ints).
    And before anyone says "yeah, but that was against the 3-9 Cardinals, remember that this week we are playing the 2-10 Lions.

    Coach Childress has the opportunity to see things during the week that we are not privy to. Just because TJ is a fan favorite does not mean that he is ready to start an NFL level.
    Lots of people say that it couldn't get any worse, but believe me... it can.

    Whoever gets the nod on Sunday will be the QB that Childress feels will give us the best chance of winning based on what he has seen all year long.
    That's the thing, There is a lot going into preparing for a game and they are working on this, the coaching staff, all the time.
    They don't read some hacks newspaper column and go, 'Yeah, I never thought of that, good thing I subscribe to Pro Football Weekly.
    The best team will be put on the field by the staff that has well over 100 yrs of professional coaching experience.
    Yeah, but I was reading SI this morning while taking a dump and they said that TJ should start and Hutchinson should move to the right side....Childress is a fricken idiot, why isn't he doing that?
    Fire the bastard.
    You're right...they don't read the newspapers or SI, they read PP.O.
    ;D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings KFFL tidbits (22 Dec. 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 06:57 PM
  2. Vikings KFFL Tidbits (13 Dec. 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2006, 09:41 PM
  3. Vikings KFFL tidbits (11 Dec. 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:45 PM
  4. Vikings KFFL Tidbits (29-30 Nov. 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-01-2006, 02:13 AM
  5. KFFL Vikings tidbits (15 May 2006)
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-17-2006, 12:31 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •