Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bearitall Guest

Re: Vikings And Jets Team Comparisons

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    way to tell him mnjamie
    ;D
    I second that!!!
    Only Sunday will tell . . . .i think it should be a good game.

MetalMike-LoudVike is offline Hall of Famer

The vikes and Jets 2 of ten teams with new coaches a bit of a turnaround for the jets minnesaots has really taken on accounatbilty & respect plus a very good run D and if we can get either Chester,Mewelde Ciatrick or Pinner running like the Highway 35 traffic ride home this game goes to the Vikes.....
    my hypothesis on this goes

31 Vikes
    14 Jets

MMLV 4 president
    oh yeah all my viking people "stay purple"
    IN THE PITS ON THE RIVER BEDS EVRY VIKING FAN WILL RISE & VAHALLA SHALL REJOICE WITH THE MOST GLORIOUS PRIZE LOMBARDI'S TROPHY

extmenace is offline Waterboy

As odd as it seems The jets are actually a better road team then at home. So playing you guys at your house doesnt scare me.

Also...The texans and the clevland comment.....Both of those teams are better then all the teams you have played except the bears and maybe the seahawks.

Also you have lost to every team in the AFC EAST.....

And although it can never be proven....If you put the vikings in any division in the AFC they would be in the running for a top 8 pick. Im not saying the oppenets we have played are the cream of the crop of the afc but looking at your games its just awful. Im not trying to start anything either but look who the vikings have lost too. then look at the teams you beat. You guys looked impressive at the begining of the season when everyone thought the panthers were the team to beat but as the season went on you have beat just 1 team with a winning record and thats pretty bad playing in the NFC.....and there should be no argument what so ever about that.

Granted we have only beat 1 team with over a .500 record as well but we have also beat
    every team you have lost too in the afc.
    Also the funny thing is that if you guys lose this weekend you will still be in playoff contention. If the jets lose its time to pack it up and go home....

Stats arent everything. yours just look really good because you play in a very lousy division and confrence that just make up for it a little better....

P.S …. i know i have made some grammatical errors but I’ve been up for about a week finishing up final exams and am not proof reading this haha. Hope it makes sense.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

"extmenace" wrote:
    As odd as it seems The jets are actually a better road team then at home. So playing you guys at your house doesnt scare me.

Also...The texans and the clevland comment.....Both of those teams are better then all the teams you have played except the bears and maybe the seahawks.

Also you have lost to every team in the AFC EAST.....

And although it can never be proven....If you put the vikings in any division in the AFC they would be in the running for a top 8 pick. Im not saying the oppenets we have played are the cream of the crop of the afc but looking at your games its just awful. Im not trying to start anything either but look who the vikings have lost too. then look at the teams you beat. You guys looked impressive at the begining of the season when everyone thought the panthers were the team to beat but as the season went on you have beat just 1 team with a winning record and thats pretty bad playing in the NFC.....and there should be no argument what so ever about that.

Granted we have only beat 1 team with over a .500 record as well but we have also beat
    every team you have lost too in the afc.
    Also the funny thing is that if you guys lose this weekend you will still be in playoff contention. If the jets lose its time to pack it up and go home....

Stats arent everything. yours just look really good because you play in a very lousy division and confrence that just make up for it a little better....

P.S …. i know i have made some grammatical errors but I’ve been up for about a week finishing up final exams and am not proof reading this haha. Hope it makes sense.

I disagree, Texans and Clevland are not better than the Panthers, 49ers, or the Arizona, well atleast I dont think they are. And we lost to some teams because of some injuries, I dont think I have to name all the teams we lost to because of them.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

LOL!

Cleveland?
    That team is the worst team in the NFL!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    LOL!

Cleveland?
    That team is the worst team in the NFL!
    Cleveland is the Detroit of the AFC.
    ;D

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

First off welcome to PPO extmenace.

this will be an embarsment if we lose on sunday.
    Get ready to be embarrassed.

I think that home field gives us the advantage in this game.
    The dome will be the loudest place you play this year.

WWBGD

bearitall Guest

For those of you going to the game this weekend I hope that you are loud enough to make Coach Tomlin proud and to really mess up the Jets no huddle offense!!!

I will be yelling with you only from home!!! SKOL!!

Prepare to be embarassed Jets fans!!!!

extmenace is offline Waterboy

It seems from some of the responces that you guys think the NFC is just as good as the AFC. The browns are the worst team in the NFL? look at the teams they played. They had to not only play the teams in their divison 6 times but they also had to play the AFC west this season. They have had a brutal schedule. If the vikings were in their division and played their schedule the vikings would have a worse record then the browns. no doubt considering you guys have lost to some of the worst NFC teams in the confrence. We'll see this weekend since the browns beat the jets (By one of the worst calls of the season... with about 1 min left pennington threw an obvious touchdown but as our TE was comming down with the ball he was forced out and the play was ruled caught out of bounds.) But hey they beat us.

IMO the worst AFC team is a medicore NFC team which the vikings are. and a decent AFC team is an above average to Very good NFC team. the browns and texans would be fighting for playoff spots if they were moved to the NFC. I hate to generalize a whole confrence but it is really true. The only truely good teams in the NFC are the saints, bears and cowboys. But hey a decent AFC team in the patriots beat the bears so go figure....A afc losing to a medicore NFC is embarasing. The NFC IS WEAK.....

PurplePumpkin is offline Pro-Bowler

"extmenace" wrote:
    It seems from some of the responces that you guys think the NFC is just as good as the AFC. The browns are the worst team in the NFL? look at the teams they played. They had to not only play the teams in their divison 6 times but they also had to play the AFC west this season. They have had a brutal schedule. If the vikings were in their division and played their schedule the vikings would have a worse record then the browns. no doubt considering you guys have lost to some of the worst NFC teams in the confrence. We'll see this weekend since the browns beat the jets (By one of the worst calls of the season... with about 1 min left pennington threw an obvious touchdown but as our TE was comming down with the ball he was forced out and the play was ruled caught out of bounds.) But hey they beat us.

IMO the worst AFC team is a medicore NFC team which the vikings are. and a decent AFC team is an above average to Very good NFC team. the browns and texans would be fighting for playoff spots if they were moved to the NFC. I hate to generalize a whole confrence but it is really true. The only truely good teams in the NFC are the saints, bears and cowboys. But hey a decent AFC team in the patriots beat the bears so go figure....A afc losing to a medicore NFC is embarasing. The NFC IS WEAK.....
    I saw that play and the Jets were robbed! There has been to many bad calls all over the league this year!

I also agree that the NFC is weaker But to say just because were from the NFC that we will automaticly lose...ya right!

GO Vikes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12