Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Vikings Interested in Lawrence Jackson?


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    vikesrgreat2 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wausau, WI
    Posts
    223
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sounds like a typical Vikings signing to me. Bring him in - hopefully he'll help the team get better.

  3. #3
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    As long as its not Tarvaris, I am ok with it.

  4. #4
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    As long as its not Tarvaris, I am ok with it.
    Now you've done it... Check back in a week and there will be 10 pages of recycled Tarvaris Jackson debates

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Now you've done it... Check back in a week and there will be 10 pages of recycled Tarvaris Jackson debates
    There's recent articles in the general football forum already from this year even though he's been gone for 3 years.
    Last edited by singersp; 04-22-2013 at 07:48 AM.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    Now you've done it... Check back in a week and there will be 10 pages of recycled Tarvaris Jackson debates
    There's recent articles in the general football forum already from this year even though he's been gone for 3 years.
    I'm painfully aware... My point is that whereas the posts are recent, the content and arguments are recycled, and, that his comment could be a trigger event for more.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  7. #7
    VikesfaninWis's Avatar
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,055
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    I'm painfully aware... My point is that whereas the posts are recent, the content and arguments are recycled, and, that his comment could be a trigger event for more.
    Anyone who waste their time bringing up old Tarvaris Jackson stats, is just well, wasting their time.

  8. #8
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,551
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    I'm painfully aware... My point is that whereas the posts are recent, the content and arguments are recycled, and, that his comment could be a trigger event for more.
    Anyone who waste their time bringing up old Tarvaris Jackson stats, is just well, wasting their time.
    +1x3MM

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    +1x3MM
    The only other thread that had more posts that the TJ thread was the Uniform thread. Sometimes I wonder about this site.


    As to this cat....JUST SAY NO.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Looks like we got him

    Lawrence Jackson tweets he’s heading to Minnesota | ProFootballTalk

    Former Detroit Lions defensive end Lawrence Jacksonappears to have a new home.Jackson visited the Minnesota Vikings last week along with cornerback Jacob Lacey. The visit apparently left a good impression as Jackson tweeted out Thursday night that he would be joining the Vikings organization on a one-year deal.
    So, with all this activity might we be setting things up for a big trade of our existing DL players to mive back up and snag a MLB?

    Who would it be?

    JA?
    BR?
    EG?
    KW?

    Lots of possibilities.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •