Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings are horrible

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    I agree snowinapril, but they make you feel like you aren't a fan if you don't think the Vikes will destroy every opponent every week. .
    [size=7px][/size]

Thats a bunch of B.S. Tark just because not every one is the
    eternal pessimist does not make me or anyone less of a fan either
    The Vikes lost several games down the stretch that could have
    went either way whopoty dam doo. We have the talent and as good
    as chance as anyone in the post season.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings are horrible

"purplehorn" wrote:
    Well I can't wait till the boys are 10-6 or maybe
    even 11-5 and all the pesimistic B.S. is over.

I see excitement on the side lines. Ive seen some defensive pressure and some big plays to win by our so called shitty d.

The Vikes rock and WILL win the NFC NORTH
    dam fire em all.
    Yeah, if they went 10-6 or even 9-7 from teh time this was posted, I would have been exstatic. But they didn't and they have let us all down.

What you were hoping for is what every Vikings fan was hoping for or they wouldn't be Viking fans, they would be PackmannXXXXXXXXXXXXXVII.

I don't think you need to apologize for your opinions and your optimism but I don't think it is fair to try to ridicule Tark10 for his opinions that he posted, especially now since he was right all along.

Just cause he posted didn't make it come true. OUR TEAM MADE IT TRUE.

Vikings are horrible

[size=24px]Besides[/size]

"webmaster" wrote:
    Tark & ENL: TRUCE. Got it?
    Quote from Dec 6th of 2004.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Vikings are horrible

Again purplehorn, I was not a pessimist; DID YOU SEE THE GAMES!?!?!!? You are the one not living in reality. read the very first post and tell me all those weeks ago what I said that was wrong. Are the VIkes 12-4, 11-5, 10-6 even; NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Has the D stopped anyone since I wrote this thread, NO!!!!!!!!!! Have they lost several games by last minutes drives, YES!!!! Everything that was stated in this post came true. So think what you want but the only BS around here is your assessment of this team.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Vikings are horrible

Tark, I am trying to stick up for ya and you are strating to throw punches again while I am in the middle.

Vikings are horrible

The regular season is over with and it is time for this thread to end. There is no more room for this.

Let's play our playoff game(s) and let this thread die.

Vikings are horrible

I know snow and I appreciate it but you have seen these guys and how they are. Purplehorn after every loss was telling me how I was wrong and how we can still be 11-5 after that then it was we could still be 10-6. And I am stupid for being so negative and how the postive feeling is what the team needs. Then we could be 10-6 and still win the division what am I talking about. then it was we could be 9-7 and win the division if we beat the Pack why should I be negative. Now he is still talking after I was right he is still acting like I am nuts. He was the idiot that thought we were this great team that was going to go 12-4 and kill everyone. If you read the first post I was right on but does purplehorn or enlike say that no. Had I been wrong I am sure these two would have come on here and ripped me for a long time. I just don't like a person who can not admit when they are wrong. And had I been wrong I would have said so. You are right this thread should end and those two should admit that I was right now that the season is over.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

Vikings are horrible

You will never get that satisfaction from purplehorn so don't hold your breath. I applaud your assesment as being correct.

Vikings are horrible

Thank you Del Rio - All I ask from anyone is to be a man and stand up when he is wrong. Like I said had I been wrong and the Vikes been awesome I would gladly say I was wrong. But as Snow said the year is over and HOPEFULLY we beat the da@$ fudgepackers!!!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021