Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Since Zygi took the helm the Vikings have gone after who they wanted and threw the coin at them and got them.
    Except for Gregg Williams.


    And that LB coach from Philadelphia who was supposedly #1 on the list for Tomlin-replacements this year.

    =Z=
    From what I've seen anyone they have gone after they have gotten unless they wanted to go somewhere else for personal reasons or reasons not mentioned.
    The issue wasn't over money.
    Zygi pays the coin.
    The Gregg Williams issue was entirely money.
    The Danny ponied up the biggest dollars ever and an "Associate Head Coach" title for Williams and Wilf didn't match or beat it.
    And then he panics and the Vikes end up with the Chill-meister.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #22
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Since Zygi took the helm the Vikings have gone after who they wanted and threw the coin at them and got them.
    Except for Gregg Williams.


    And that LB coach from Philadelphia who was supposedly #1 on the list for Tomlin-replacements this year.

    =Z=
    From what I've seen anyone they have gone after they have gotten unless they wanted to go somewhere else for personal reasons or reasons not mentioned.
    The issue wasn't over money.
    Zygi pays the coin.
    The Gregg Williams issue was entirely money.
    The Danny ponied up the biggest dollars ever and an "Associate Head Coach" title for Williams and Wilf didn't match or beat it.
    And then he panics and the Vikes end up with the Chill-meister.

    =Z=
    He didn't panic, contrary to popular opinion the li'l Chilly was one of the top choices and they grabbed him in the early runnings.

    The sky is blue.
    [size=1pt]just seeing if z will argue this too.[/size]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #23
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    Frazier will have that freshly minted ring and be waving it in the Ds faces during practice.
    Those bastards will be hungry and ready to destroy the likes of Favre and Grossman.
    I'm drooling just thinking about it....but that might have something to do with frostbite.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #24
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,535

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    Good news!
    And at least the speculation is over about who it will be.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

  5. #25
    petrodemos's Avatar
    petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    664

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    this hire made sense. hopefully frazier finds a MLB he likes and trusts, either in FA or in the draft, because im still of the mind that we still dont have one, well a good one anyways. maybe one of our safeties can bulk up and become a LB, like urlacher did.

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    "Prophet" wrote:
    The sky is blue.
    [size=1pt]just seeing if z will argue this too.[/size]
    [size=1pt]The sky itself is not blue, that is just the color which appears because of atmospheric conditions.[/size]

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    The sky is blue.
    [size=1pt]just seeing if z will argue this too.[/size]
    [size=1pt]The sky itself is not blue, that is just the color which appears because of atmospheric conditions.[/size]

    =Z=
    [size=1pt]lmao, i knew you would come up with a response like that.
    flmao[/size]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #28
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    Good news!!

    Hopefully he can help out that pass defence and I do believe we will still have the best run D with Pat in the middle and K-will helpin out

    He fits our scheme so we won't have to change much.. Just minor tweaks.. And hopefully we can add a few players in FA to help out

    I could see a wildcard birth next year in the weak NFC if we do that and T-jack can produce..

    Chilly has a year under his belt now too.. Hopefully he learned somethings and will turn it around






    One Love

  9. #29
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    The sky is blue.
    just seeing if z will argue this too.
    The sky itself is not blue, that is just the color which appears because of atmospheric conditions.

    =Z=
    lmao, i knew you would come up with a response like that.
    flmao
    ACTUALLY, the sky isn't blue... it is, of course, PURPLE.


    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8631798/

    Our eyes just perceive it as blue.
    Proof for me that even God (or at least Mother Nature) is a Vikings fan...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #30
    PurpleMafia's Avatar
    PurpleMafia is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    734

    Re: Vikings hire Frazier as defensive coordinator

    Well, lets see...

    Past experience includes:

    Brian Dawkins
    Deltha O'neal
    Bob Sanders



    I'm on board!

    Considering his past, and VERY impressive list of db prospects, I wonder what he can do with Smoot. I am hoping a complete turn around.
    Retired 12/21/08

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Weekly: Defensive Coordinator
    By slavinator in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:37 PM
  2. Frazier - 1st Defensive Coach in Vikings' history
    By TNViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 09:12 AM
  3. Greatest Defensive Coordinator in Vikings history?
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:04 AM
  4. Replies: 171
    Last Post: 02-08-2007, 02:40 PM
  5. Vikings hire Daly as a defensive quality-control coach
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-07-2006, 04:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •