Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    That's because you guys are true blue fans. I usually try to make it into the chat for part of the game.
    I try to stay away from the chat when things are this bad it just gets me more bummed out

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach
    First time I ever turned a game off before it was finished
    Purple till i die

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Talking about interest falling off- no official post game thread this week? Even if we stunk up the joint it's good therapy to discuss the game. Or maybe not.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_The_Viking View Post
    First time I ever turned a game off before it was finished
    I've honestly never done that. yet.

rednorsk is offline Rookie
    I turned it off at half time, the Wild were on a different channel.
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Game day chat room has been rather empty lately too. Dekay and I had our own private chat for most of the Washington game lol. He's a good sport for keeping me company, especially considering the game was on at 2am his time.
    I've missed chat the past two weeks due to scheduling conflicts. I should be back in this Sunday.

I watch as many games as I can whether they are having a winning season or a losing season. I've never been a fair weather fan, ever, but I am completely exasperated with this team. Its like having a friend or family member who is constantly making the same mistakes over and over again. After awhile you start to grow numb and almost indifferent to their problems even though you still love them.

drewlovs is offline Pro-Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Game day chat room has been rather empty lately too. Dekay and I had our own private chat for most of the Washington game lol. He's a good sport for keeping me company, especially considering the game was on at 2am his time.
    I didn't know there was a chat room open for us die-hards...though I can't say I'll be there now. I just don't understand the game plans, I don't understand the goals week to week, and I cannot figure out WHY the team does what it does at any given time on the field.

I expected to see Freeman for the last few games to figure out if we needed to draft a QB this of-season; so we are getting Ponder week in and out. Why? No idea, besides conspiracy theories (they wanted to screw Freeman too!). I can't figure out why we do not incorporate our play-makers more into the game, and now I find it hard to care when they DO.

More and more, I just don't believe the people we have in charge have as much or more of an idea about what the solution is as I do.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12