Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings Greenway is tearing it up

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/12447306.html

One of the most meaningful moments in Chad Greenway’s season didn’t happen on the field but in the locker room, where E.J. Henderson, in the midst of a standout season, approached his fellow Vikings linebacker.

“He said compare my first season to his and it wouldn’t even be a competition,” Greenway said of a conversation that took place a month ago. “That gives me the confidence that I’m making the right strides. And coming from a guy in contention for a Pro Bowl spot, that’s great to hear...”
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Vikings Greenway is tearing it up

The linebackers have really turned it up this year. It's been essential for the rise of this defense. I can't say enough about it. The way Henderson, Greenway, and Leber are playing is like a monsoon in a drought-stricken region.

Go Vikings!

DustinDupont is offline Team Alumni

me too.. i love the play of all of are line backers this year... ej deserves to be in the pro bowl

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

Greenway, though, has started all 13 games and is second on the team to Henderson with 105 tackles
    So far, Greenway has two interceptions, four pass breakups, three tackles for a loss, three forced fumbles and six quarterback hurries, and he leads the team with four fumble recoveries
    Pretty decent imo.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Greenway, though, has started all 13 games and is second on the team to Henderson with 105 tackles
    So far, Greenway has two interceptions, four pass breakups, three tackles for a loss, three forced fumbles and six quarterback hurries, and he leads the team with four fumble recoveries
    Pretty decent imo.
    He sure has done good. And in some way it's still his rookie year playing

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I bet that next year both Greenway, and EJ will be in the pro-bowl. It's just good to see Greenway playing up to the ability that made him a number 17 pick.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleTide" wrote:

I bet that next year both Greenway, and EJ will be in the pro-bowl. It's just good to see Greenway playing up to the ability that made him a number 17 pick.
    i wouldn't put money on that bet.
    It would be nice yes, but there are a lot of solid players out there, and some often get over looked if they're not known well enough to get the neccesary votes

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

i wouldn't put money on that bet.
    It would be nice yes, but there are a lot of solid players out there, and some often get over looked if they're not known well enough to get the neccesary votes

True, but if we make even modest improvement in our pass defense, along with our strong run D, people will take notice. But there is alot of good players out there, but having a dominant defense will get folks attention.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I think Greenway is a great player.
    He has also shown steady improvement this year in his game.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

Our whole D has taken their part but the run has done their part with the
    linebackers stepping in the right places cudos to the LBs thanks you guys and the WWC we love you! SKOL VIKES and PP.O
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast