Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Vikings going Badger Red!

Hi All

I am really excited about Brad Childress and the possible fleet of coaches he is bringing. I am actually quite familiar with three of them. Yet before we get into that let me tell you how.

I've lived in Madison Wisconsin for eleven years now. I am an alumni of the University of Wisconsin and am currently going there for Grad school. The reason I tell you this is because I'm familar with that program.

Three of the discussed new coaches have Badger roots. Brad Childress, Darrell Bevell, and Jim Huebner. This is awesome. I was able to see kind of a preview of offensive team that Childress might be hoping to develop in Minnesota under these coaches.

I can tell you if they are any thing like the badger teams, they will be a tough disciplined, run orientated offense that makes few mental mistakes (holding , false starts, etc.) They put a lot of emphasis on intricate line play. (traps, pulling guards., etc.) They use big Wideouts and Tight ends. More apt to muscle you then finesse you. It will be very similar to the type of play down in Jacksonville.

This is good because one thing that was very well reguarded about the Badger tewams under Alverez and Childress and company is that they are always prepared to play.

Anyway just a thought.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Vikings going Badger Red!

"Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Hi All

I am really excited about Brad Childress and the possible fleet of coaches he is bringing. I am actually quite familiar with three of them. Yet before we get into that let me tell you how.

I've lived in Madison Wisconsin for eleven years now. I am an alumni of the University of Wisconsin and am currently going there for Grad school. The reason I tell you this is because I'm familar with that program.

Three of the discussed new coaches have Badger roots. Brad Childress, Darrell Bevell, and Jim Huebner. This is awesome. I was able to see kind of a preview of offensive team that Childress might be hoping to develop in Minnesota under these coaches.

I can tell you if they are any thing like the badger teams, they will be a tough disciplined, run orientated offense that makes few mental mistakes (holding , false starts, etc.) They put a lot of emphasis on intricate line play. (traps, pulling guards., etc.) They use big Wideouts and Tight ends. More apt to muscle you then finesse you. It will be very similar to the type of play down in Jacksonville.

This is good because one thing that was very well reguarded about the Badger tewams under Alverez and Childress and company is that they are always prepared to play.

Anyway just a thought.
    Mike

Mike
    Sweet... good to hear(read)

thanks.
    GBS

GBS (:lol

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

opps sorry!

mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Go Gophers!! Wooooooooo!!
    ;-)

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

If it does work for our team, I can deal with that...even if the system does come from Sconnie! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE