Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Vikings/Giants Pics

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3935.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=316]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3936.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=298]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3937.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3939.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=400]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3941.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3942.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3943.jpg[/img]


    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3944.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3946.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=299]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3947.jpg[/img]

    GAME WINNING FG
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3950.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=274]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3954.jpg[/img]









    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  2. #2
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,013

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    Nice pics vikingqueen! I really like the last one, it's got a GREAT look to it!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    The last 2 pics are the sweetest!

    Thanx for posting them.

    Where are all the others? SIA I know will have some coming.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    That fieldgoal shot is awesome!
    Great pic!
    It also shows how close a great victory is from being blocked!
    For a game played amongst giants (no pun intended)....it really does come down to inches at times!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    That fieldgoal shot is awesome!
    Great pic!

    It also shows how close a great victory is from being blocked!
    For a game played amongst giants (no pun intended)....it really does come down to inches at times!
    I cant believe how good it came out Im kinda short and everyone was standing so I just stuck my camera in the air and prayed I would get a good one. When I looked at my pics when I got home I was so happy to see how good that pic came out. It was like perfect timing lol




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  6. #6
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    NICE!!!

    Last 2 are the best I agree

  7. #7
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    Absolutely great!
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  8. #8
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    That fieldgoal shot is awesome!
    Great pic!

    It also shows how close a great victory is from being blocked!
    For a game played amongst giants (no pun intended)....it really does come down to inches at times!
    I cant believe how good it came out Im kinda short and everyone was standing so I just stuck my camera in the air and prayed I would get a good one. When I looked at my pics when I got home I was so happy to see how good that pic came out. It was like perfect timing lol
    Well why didn't that future son-in-law of mine hold you up high enough so you could take a picture?

    :P

    Hmmmm, might have to do some thinking about that.


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Vikings/Giants Pics

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:

    GAME WINNING FG
    [img width=450 height=337]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3950.jpg[/img]

    [img width=450 height=274]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3954.jpg[/img]






    Nice shots VQ...especially these 2! ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Giants Tailgate Pics
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 08:17 AM
  2. Vikings/Bears game pics
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:22 PM
  3. NY Times pics of Giants game
    By Zeus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 03:25 PM
  4. I-SPY NY Giants camp!!! Pics of these losers now posted!
    By PAvikesfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-10-2005, 04:41 PM
  5. Pics of your Vikings stuff
    By cc21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-20-2005, 02:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •