Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Vikings get ultimatum

bad a$$ man...really good points you made.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Does Sen. Cohen go by Richard...or a more appropriate nickname, D.I.C.K.???
    :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

SKOL

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Way to go Singer! If the paper prints your letter, scan it and post it for us. Keep everyone in line up there in Minny!
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Take'em to task Singer ... If ya need to get a letter writing campaign going to this blowhard, just let us know .... Heck, if he is so disgusted by the Vikes, have him contact me and I will take his season tix off his hands and fly back for the games.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

Good stuff singer. Ya think the good senator would have boycotted the game in his disgust. Guess he's not that personally offended :smile:

He makes one point in that the press is making the state of MN a laughingstock on this issue. I was up in Minneapolis last week when this broke (sick in a hotel bed from food poisoning), it made the front story of every sports, news and local channels (including CNN, Fox, ESPN,....). Is it really that news worthy? Yea, so maybe Daunte had a lap dance and touched that sweet girls buttocks...allegedly (who cares, besides his significant other?). The local newspaper had the boat incident compared to suspected murderers and drug traffickers (ray lewis, jamaal lewis,...). Give me a break Tribune?

tke0933 is offline Pro-Bowler

When Cohen said he "expected some action", was he asking for an invite to be on the next charter?

Way to bring some of America's values to the forefront Singer! Keep up the campaign.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

"tke0933" wrote:
    When Cohen said he "expected some action", was he asking for an invite to be on the next charter?

Way to bring some of America's values to the forefront Singer! Keep up the campaign.
    ROFL!!

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Hey Cohen,

I would formaly like to invite you to my house for a good ole New England Boiled Dinner..

Then take you behind my shed, and give you a good ole Republican, Behing the Shed, asssssss hoppppping....

You my man, are a true lose to the American Dream

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

I personally am really really sick of hearing about this "incident". It's sounds to me like it was nothing different than a typical out of control bachelor party. Just because the guys are local celebrities it has to be made into a big deal and be blown out of proportion...so sad...
    ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12