Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    With that being said, this is the same coaching staff that views Jerome Simpson and Christian Ponder as legitimate starters. SMH...
    well there are 32 teams in the NFL and I've seen Ponder ranked 25 to 28 so there are others that think he's not even the worst starter.....heck Clayton has ranked Ponder 22nd and doesn't even have Ponder trending down....now those are some sort of special somethings he's smoking IMHO

NFL quarterback rankings -- John Clayton reveals the 2013 hierarchy of signal-callers (Part 3) - ESPN

As for Simpson he might be Clayton's supplier
    Which could make him John's #1 as well

Ponder is a starter in the league he's just in the bottom third...quarter....fifth....seven....possibly 5 maybe 4 now that Sanchez is hurt

C Mac D is online now Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    well there are 32 teams in the NFL and I've seen Ponder ranked 25 to 28 so there are others that think he's not even the worst starter.....heck Clayton has ranked Ponder 22nd and doesn't even have Ponder trending down....now those are some sort of special somethings he's smoking IMHO

NFL quarterback rankings -- John Clayton reveals the 2013 hierarchy of signal-callers (Part 3) - ESPN

As for Simpson he might be Clayton's supplier
    Which could make him John's #1 as well

Ponder is a starter in the league he's just in the bottom third...quarter....fifth....seven....possibly 5 maybe 4 now that Sanchez is hurt
    Is it a coincidence that Jerome Simpson looks exactly like Dave Chappelle from Half Baked? I think not.

Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    Clayton is just taking base stats. Any fifth grader could make a list too, so it is no big deal.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    griffey.simpsons.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Is it a coincidence that Jerome Simpson looks exactly like Dave Chappelle from Half Baked? I think not.

I always thought he looked a lot like Ken Griffey Jr from that Simpsons episode...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	griffey.simpsons.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	506

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyHorns82 View Post

I always thought he looked a lot like Ken Griffey Jr from that Simpsons episode...

+1

In the end this team will only go as far as it can either because of Ponders' turnovers and mistakes or due to him limiting them not due to explosive/big plays he makes which is a disappointing thing to come to terms with from a first round qb pick.....but he's not partying in a hottub of underage girls or getting busted with hookers in Vegas.....he just is middle of the road suckiness, sort of like Wisconsin government cheese

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234