Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Vikings Game By Game Prediticions

http://www.fannation.com/blogs/post/187975

he has us going 13-3

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Vikings Game By Game Prediticions

If predicting a W-L season for a team is not hard enough(almost impossible) ,the gents. of fannation also includes the final score of every game we gonna play and 4 months before the season starts,they could also add number of tackles per player,injured players,% of passes completed ...

El underdog.

TheViking88 is offline Rookie

Wow i would love for that to happen but unfortunately i dont think it will. I think we will do better than 8-8 this year but i think 13-3 is stretching it a little. Also, i guess that the guy who wrote that forgot about the first game of the season last year cuz he said the last time the Falcons were at the dome, Vick tore us up. The last time the Falcons were at the dome, Adrian scored his first regular season TD, his first 100 yd. game and the Vikings first win of the season.
    ;D

"Week 4- At the Titans, I think this will be a real test for our O-line with Hanyesworth(dont know if i spelled that right)"

You didn't....but then again, you didn't spell anything else right either!

:

13-3 would be nice.....but I would like to see what the opening day roster is going to look like before counting up the victories!
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Week 1- Couple of things I disagree with in his post, "Greatest Football Town Ever... Green Bay" hahaha... nuff said... Anyways, I think Rogers is going to come out looking strong and have a great game. I think it will be close in the 4th quarter with GB having the lead. Peterson tends to explode in the second half and I think he will follow suit here. I look for a 4th quarter 60-yard TD run by Peterson, giving the Vikings a win, 28-24.

Week 2- At home VS. the Colt's,We surprise a lot of people with this game, but Peyton proves to be too much for our secondary I think. I'm looking for a somewhat low scoring match, Indy wins 17-14.

Week 3- Home Vs. Panthers, Vikings, coming off of a disappointing loss to Indy... completely dismantle the Panthers. Look for Peterson to run wild in this game as well, in the 180-200 yards region. Vikes win 35-9.

Week 4- At the Titans, I agree with the writers assessment of our O-line their battle with Hanynesworth. Peterson and Taylor will be limited to around 150-combined-yards. Look for T-Jack to step up and out-play Vince Young... leaving many to eat crow. Vikes win 20-14.

Week 5- At the Saints: AP, on his way to an MVP-type season will have another huge game in the Big Easy... in fact, so will Taylor, both rushing for over 100 yards. Vikings win big 42-7.

Week 6- Home Vs. Lions: Well, as far as people saying "technically, the Lions have the Best QB in the NFC North"... all that talk will die, but people will start saying Calvin Johnson is the best WR in the NFC North, without a doubt. I think we'll see a good game from Jackson, 3 TDs and 1 INT, 243 yards... Vikes win 23-10

Week 7- Home Vs. Da Bears, Um.... Urlacher not happy? Well, neither will the rest of the Bears team after this game. Peterson has a mediocre game, but Sidney Rice has a HUGE game. I pretty much agree with the writers assessment... Vikes win 22-3

Week 8- Bye... which is technically a win...

Week 9- Home Vs. Texans, Nice game to have after the bye-week. Hopefully Schaub doesn't hit his stroke by this point, or else this could be a "L"... But, I'll play the optimist and say Vikings win 14-12.

Week 10- Home Vs. Packers, I'm gonna say Rogers has hit his stride, but Peterson and Taylor are just too much. Vikes sweep the Pack to everyone's surprise, Vikes win 19-14 (Allen gets a safety)

Week 11-At Bucs, T-jack will struggle this game... but he's had a pretty solid season, so there's no "Booty Call" yet. It's close, but the Bucs pull out the win 21-20

Week 12- At Jacksonville, I think the Jags are similar to the Vikes in terms of QB play... and the Vikes have a better running game, but I just feel like Jacksonville is further along as a team, they will pull out the win 17-9

Week 13- Home VS Da Bears- Grossman cries on the sidelines, Vikes win 35-12

Week 14- At Lions, Vikings are down by two in the final seconds of the game when they suddenly remember they're playing THE LIONS... Vikes win 20-14.

Week 15- At Cardinals, the Vikings... on the edge of the playoffs, revenge the team that took them out of the playoffs so long ago (well.. 5 or 6 years ago)... Leinart doesn't progess much this year and is possibly traded next year... Fitz gets a taste of the team he will join next year (Fitz, Rice, BB... sounds so nice)... Vikes win 34-27

Week 16-
    Home Vs Falcons, Their rookie QB will be starting by this point... and probably impressing a lot of people (but apparently not Joe Horn)... Vikes win 23-12

Week 17- Home Vs Giants, Vikings win 42-17.... just because I like reminding people in NYC about last season's game...

Well... I guess I have us going 13-3 too... hmm... didn't plan that.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Week 9- Home Vs. Texans, The bye week could not come at a better time, with a extra week to plan against the texans and to find ways to stop there D-Line i think the vikings will do good. Vikings win 10-7

10-7??? Really...I was thinking double each of those and than we're talking. Although we could hold Houston to 7, I really think 10 at home against HOU is a slap in the face.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"JerBearLuvsDaVikes" wrote:
    Week 9- Home Vs. Texans, The bye week could not come at a better time, with a extra week to plan against the texans and to find ways to stop there D-Line i think the vikings will do good. Vikings win 10-7

10-7??? Really...I was thinking double each of those and than we're talking. Although we could hold Houston to 7, I really think 10 at home against HOU is a slap in the face.
    If Johnson is healthy this season... they are a different team.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Already posted.

http://www.purplepride.org/forums/index.php?topic=44074.90

"C" wrote:

I'm just saying although they have a young talented D I still think 10 is pretty low...

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"C" wrote:

I'm just saying although they have a young talented D I still think 10 is pretty low...
    They have no runninggame so they will be passing all day long, Houston will do good this season at least i hope.
    They are one of my fav. teams for no particular reason
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast