Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Vikings' five impact newcomers

    [size=13pt]Vikings' five impact newcomers[/size]

    Last update: July 22, 2008 - 11:54 PM

    startribune.com

    [size=11pt]Jared Allen, defensive end[/size]
    The skinny:....



    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    He left Booty off the list :P

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    He left Booty off the list :P
    Booty won't be an impact right away.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    He left Booty off the list :P
    and Tyrrel Johnson too
    :P
    El underdog.

  5. #5
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is online now Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,560

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    "El" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    He left Booty off the list :P
    and Tyrrel Johnson too
    :P
    it's rare to have such a massive impact from a rookie.

    hence the krazyness that is AD caused widespread awe..

    so i wouldn't expect them to find rookie's as impact players.

    DiGiTaL


    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  6. #6
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    [img width=450 height=436]http://stmedia.startribune.com/images/515*500/11vike0723new.jpg[/img]

    Seems to me he's taking a shit
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

  7. #7
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,281

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    "singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    He left Booty off the list :P
    Booty won't be an impact right away.
    And Ferrotte will?
    Tjack is the team MVP. If he goes down so does our season. I just don't trust Ferrotte to win any games. If just about any other player goes down I think we still have a chance(2-0 with out Peterson last year).

  8. #8
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    He left Booty off the list :P
    Booty won't be an impact right away.
    And Ferrotte will?
    Tjack is the team MVP. If he goes down so does our season. I just don't trust Ferrotte to win any games. If just about any other player goes down I think we still have a chance(2-0 with out Peterson last year).
    gus will make an impact on the sidelines, mentoring both Tjack and Booty, he does not have to hit the field to make a big impact.

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  9. #9
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    He left Booty off the list :P
    Booty won't be an impact right away.
    And Ferrotte will?
    Tjack is the team MVP. If he goes down so does our season. I just don't trust Ferrotte to win any games. If just about any other player goes down I think we still have a chance(2-0 with out Peterson last year).
    gus will make an impact on the sidelines, mentoring both Tjack and Booty, he does not have to hit the field to make a big impact.
    I sure hope Gus does a good job.
    Of course it will all be tied to how fast the QB coach can keep Gus in gatorade so he doesn't go horse from all the coaching he is doing.

    (Sarcasim)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #10
    Schutz's Avatar
    Schutz is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,719

    Re: Vikings' five impact newcomers

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "jmcdon00" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    He left Booty off the list :P
    Booty won't be an impact right away.
    And Ferrotte will?
    Tjack is the team MVP. If he goes down so does our season. I just don't trust Ferrotte to win any games. If just about any other player goes down I think we still have a chance(2-0 with out Peterson last year).
    gus will make an impact on the sidelines, mentoring both Tjack and Booty, he does not have to hit the field to make a big impact.
    I sure hope Gus does a good job.
    Of course it will all be tied to how fast the QB coach can keep Gus in gatorade so he doesn't go horse from all the coaching he is doing.

    (Sarcasim)
    OH yes we all forget what veteran back up QBs are really good for.................paper weights.
    It's ok Mar, I don't think most people seem to mind you peddling the notion that a vet QB can help coach a young QB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Economic impact of the Vikings hot streak
    By Angel_Martin in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 10:40 PM
  2. Newcomers - Week 1
    By V-Unit in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2007, 04:42 AM
  3. NFC team reports: Impact newcomers
    By Marrdro in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 02:42 PM
  4. Site FAQ for Newcomers has bad 404 link
    By Accents in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 03:16 AM
  5. Site FAQ for Newcomers
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 12:40 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •