Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings find their footing!

"Del" wrote:
    We have the #2 rated rush defense in the entire NFL. If Dallas gives up over 90 yards tonight we will be #1.

Just food for thought.
    The refrain in my basement yesterday was "You don't RUN on us!" every time Seattle tried to do so.
    One big run and a whole lot of nothing.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

marantzo is offline Rookie

Have I mentioned that like anyone who has emotional balance, I absolutely hate the Cowboys? Well I do. And now instead of just hoping against hope that the Giants beat them on their own turf in front of their obnoxious owner and their WR who's mouth is bigger than his bankroll, I also have their yards against rushing statistic to keep my interest. Thanks for that info.
    [b]
    GO TIKI!!!
    [/b

We'll need our footing against NE. They lost some key players but I still think they are the class of the NFL. They are a well-oiled, very disciplined football machine. Thay also have a strength and conditioning coach who is probably the best that ever was. And i'm not just saying that because I know him.

If we can win against this team (on Monday night, no less), then I will allow myself to have visions of a Super Bowl appearance. Even if we lose in a very close game, I'll be upset but I'll be optimistic.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"Del" wrote:
    We have the #2 rated rush defense in the entire NFL. If Dallas gives up over 90 yards tonight we will be #1.

Just food for thought.

Nice stat.

I will still be cheering for Dallas tonight to win the game though.
    IMO, I would rather face Dallas in the playoffs than the Giants, because I feel the Giants "O" is very balanced with alot of weapons and their "D" line can completely take over a game.

I don't think Dallas can say the same .... So, screw stats ... they are nice, but I'm looking forward to the playoffs.

p.s.:
    the rest of this is not directed at you Del, just my observation

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"marantzo" wrote:

Have I mentioned that like anyone who has emotional balance, I absolutely hate the Cowboys? Well I do. And now instead of just hoping against hope that the Giants beat them on their own turf in front of their obnoxious owner and their WR who's mouth is bigger than his bankroll, I also have their yards against rushing statistic to keep my interest. Thanks for that info.
    [b]
    GO TIKI!!!
    [/b

We'll need our footing against NE. They lost some key players but I still think they are the class of the NFL. They are a well-oiled, very disciplined football machine. Thay also have a strength and conditioning coach who is probably the best that ever was. And i'm not just saying that because I know him.

If we can win against this team (on Monday night, no less), then I will allow myself to have visions of a Super Bowl appearance. Even if we lose in a very close game, I'll be upset but I'll be optimistic.

U got it all wrong we need the ginats to rush for more than 90 byards but we cant have tiki do it.I ftiki rushes for more than 90 then we will have the #1 rush defense but then taylor wont be the league rushing leader anymore.So lets hope that tiki gets stuffed but brandon jacobs breaks off a few long ones

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Del" wrote:

Just food for thought.
    However, if Dallas does step up and hold Tiki to a minimal game... Chester Taylor will remain the NFL's leading rusher!.

So we either have the best rushing offense with the second best rushing defense, or the best rushing defense with the second best rushing offense.
    I like the sound of that. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

I didn't get to see the game, but from what you guys have said... its much better then what I heard from my boyfriend.
    Biased Bears fan!!
    He said that had Hasselbeck not got hurt they would have killed us, but from the sounds of things we were rolling either way!
    Our boys have really been stepping up!!
    Time for NE to come to town for a butt kicking!!

Del Rio Guest

Your boyfriend is wrong.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    Your boyfriend is wrong.
    He usually is!

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"marantzo" wrote:

[/color][/b

I watched a little of their game on Sunday ticket yesterday and I would agree.

Despite losing players and coaches they roll along.

Our best chance of winning is ball control and keeping Brady sitting on the bench.

Sounds familiar doesn't it.

I'm glad this is a home game.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    Your boyfriend is wrong.
    He usually is!
    I hope you tap him out then, otherwise, he's just wasting your time.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12