Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Vikings find plenty to work on

STATS THROUGH SUNDAY

On offense, the Vikings are third in percentage of passes intercepted, third in third-down efficiency, third in points per game, third in kick-return average and sixth in punt-return average.

The Vikings also fell from first to a 13th-place tie in red zone efficiency on offense. After converting only one of five trips into the red zone into a touchdown, the Vikings are now operating at 57.1 percent efficiency.

The defense improved its ranking from second in the red zone to first. They have allowed only five touchdowns in 18 opponent possessions inside the 20-yard line. On Sunday, they held Pittsburgh without a red zone touchdown despite three trips inside the 20-yard line.

http://min.scout.com/2/913201.html
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: Vikings find plenty to work on

How can the Vikings be 3rd in percentage of passes intercepted on offense when Brett Favre has only 3 interceptions (only one of them being actually his fault, the other two bounced off the receivers' hands) ?

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

A Pulitzer prize winning author has room for improvement, what else is new?
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"HEY" wrote:
    How can the Vikings be 3rd in percentage of passes intercepted on offense when Brett Favre has only 3 interceptions (only one of them being actually his fault, the other two bounced off the receivers' hands) ?
    The pass was too high, remember? It does not matter that the WR had two hands on it.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"HEY" wrote:
    3rd best in the league at not throwing picks.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"marstc09" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    The pass was too high, remember? It does not matter that the WR had two hands on it.
    its 100% brett's fault, if he didn't have such a strong arm, I bet the receivers would have an easier time bringing the passes in.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    its 100% brett's fault, if he didn't have such a strong arm, I bet the receivers would have an easier time bringing the passes in.

It was a combo

Brett's fault.. Chester's fault.. And good play from the Steelers

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"V4L" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

It was a combo

....and the new ballboy using armor all on the balls so they look new and shiny.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

It was a combo

....and the new ballboy using armor all on the balls so they look new and shiny.

Sure

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:

It was a combo

Mostly Favre though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast