Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Vikings Fans are whiners you don't deserve a Champ

Voodoo Man wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    Voodoo Man wrote:
    vike_mike wrote:
    Every football fan in the world knows that we beat the saints in the Superdome in every facet of the game. We beat ourselves and that is why you went on to win the Bowl. Please don't come to this site and try and act like we are whiners. I have seen post on other sites where Saints fans who are honest know that we beat them soundly. We didn't go because we didn't take care of our business, bottom line. Different season this fall though. See you soon.
    I would not say "every facet" of the game but I would say many. The Team "A" lost the game vs Team "B" won the game will always be alive. As with all games when it is brought up it depends what color you bleed. I do think this is the main reason why the NFL should/will make the rematch to open the coming season. This will be a great game!!!

To those making the trip down south 1st beer is on me.
    Hey what about us from Miami that will be making the trip North?
    OK OK OK!!!! :lol:

Changed to "To those making the trip to NOLA for the game 1st beer is on me"
    Well it's settled. I get a Saint fan to buy me a beer and get to fight CMac all in one day. N'wlins, here I come!!!!!

Formo is offline Team Alumni

Zeus wrote:
    Formo wrote:
    It just pisses me off that the Vikings will have to go to NO for the 3rd year in a row to play the Saints.

WHAT.
    THE.
    FLOOP!

Seriously, NFL? Die.
    In 2008, the Vikings went to NO because that was their year to play the NFC South. In the previous NFC South rotation, 2005, the Saints came to the Metrodome. Vikings won that game 33-16 in Week 3: http://www.pro-football-reference.com/boxscores/200509250min.htm

In 2009, the Vikings went to NO in the NFC Championship because the Saints had a better record.

In 2010, the Vikings will go to NO because both teams finished first in their divisions, along with Arizona and Dallas. The Vikings are, along with the rest of the NFC North, playing the NFC East and get the Cowboys here. So, the choice for the NFL is to send the Vikings to either Arizona or New Orleans.

In 2008, the Vikings played AT Arizona as part of the NFC standings rotation (and got the Giants here).

In 2009, the Vikings played AT Arizona as part of the NFC West rotation.

SO - you'll BITCH either way, but I suspect you'd bitch more if they had to go to Arizona AGAIN in 2010 - three years in a row as part of the regular season schedule.

=Z=
    I realized the system and all that crap. And yes, I'd bitch about playing ANY team 3 years in a row as an away game(regular season schedule or not).

But still doesn't justify it in my view as a 'just' schedule. I don't mind playing the same team over and over (outside of our divisonal games, obviously), as long as they pepper said games with a home/away thing. That's all.
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

Flidais is offline Rookie

Re:Vikings Fans are whiners you don't deserve a Ch

Marrdro wrote:
    At the risk of being banned.......

Like it or not, Vikings fans are known to be Whiners. We are continually ranked pretty low when it comes to fan support polls.

Heck, Try listening to some of the national radio coverage "Sirius" and you will hear all kinds of chuckleheads calling and whinning.

Kindof funny in a way, when the radio announcers hack on them and actual call them out as whiners.

Love my team, and love the fans, but a few of you out there are absolutely embarrrasssssing.
    Oh come on, Vikings fans are no worse than any other fan base and living in Redskins country, I have to say, the fans of the NFC East have to be the worst.

Absolutely, positively, the worst.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

SaintMan83 wrote:
    I can't wait til we lay some more "remember me" shots on Favre, hopefully we put him in retirement for good next time and we can put a little "hot sauce" on that ankle.
    I wouldn't mind laying a 'remember me' shot on your fat ass. Although, it would be like hitting a little girl in a tutu. I mean, come on, how could anyone take a Saints fan talking smack seriously? That's just crazy. A top-tier losingest franchise in NFL history that has fans trolling to other teams forums talking smack? I really don't like discussing philosophy with the mentally incapacitated because the conversation isn't within the realm of possibilities. Addressing a Saints fan that is talking smack is nearly impossible because I'm laughing so hard that I am crying. Go back and look at your daddy's 1974 crusted up playboy magazines, that is the closest you will ever get to getting laid. A Saints fan talking smack? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. I really have a tough time trying to decide if I should be sympathetic and say nothing or just expose your idiocy. I guess I decided on the latter.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

SaintMan83 wrote:
    I can't wait til we lay some more "remember me" shots on Favre, hopefully we put him in retirement for good next time and we can put a little "hot sauce" on that ankle.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    At the risk of being banned.......

Like it or not, Vikings fans are known to be Whiners. We are continually ranked pretty low when it comes to fan support polls.

Heck, Try listening to some of the national radio coverage "Sirius" and you will hear all kinds of chuckleheads calling and whinning.

Kindof funny in a way, when the radio announcers hack on them and actual call them out as whiners.

Love my team, and love the fans, but a few of you out there are absolutely embarrrasssssing.
    Embarrassing? Please don't go there Marrdro. I would hate to pull out the you know who card.

hoytlakesviking is offline Training Camp

the vikings were a hair away from knocking off the -aints. viking fans suffered thru bad seasons and good, four super bowl losses, 1998, and 2009. but we never wore grocery bags over our heads. we have pride.
    None

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345