Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Vikings Fans are whiners you don't deserve a Champ

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Guys like this make you wish the swimming pool would overflow again
    And they expect us to feel bad for them about Katrina...
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Voodoo Man is offline Rookie

12purplepride28 wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Only the ones that want to be seen as victims do. My friends and I do not look for pitty from anyone.
    None

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Voodoo Man wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    Only the ones that want to be seen as victims do. My friends and I do not look for pitty from anyone.
    I realize that, but this douchebag seems like one of those people.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Voodoo Man is offline Rookie

12purplepride28 wrote:
    Voodoo Man wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    I agree 100%!!!!
    None

28Vikes6912 is offline Waterboy

12purplepride28 wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    I can't wait til we lay some more "remember me" shots on Favre, hopefully we put him in retirement for good next time and we can put a little "hot sauce" on that ankle.
    That right there is why you guys don't deserve a championship. The only way you guys could beat us is by hurting Favre.

Aw! There hurting poor Favre. Get over it stop sounding like such a wimp. The Saints game plan was to play dirty they did that. The calls didn't go the Vikings way. That's life of a Viking fan.
    None

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Voodoo Man wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Voodoo Man wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    BadlandsVikings wrote:
    I agree 100%!!!!
    First I want to point out that I feel bad for every single person that had to deal with Katrina regardless of who they are. I've been through hurricanes galour being from South Florida and lived through some in North Florida too (Fort Walton Beach). I don't wish them on my worst enemies and it really has nothing to do with the mentality this individual brings to the site.

Unfortunately, my happiness for the city after winning the superbowl gets altered because of individuals such as Saintman83. It is the one and only reason I rooted for the Colts. Pretty sad but true.

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter

28Vikes6912 wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:
    I can't wait til we lay some more "remember me" shots on Favre, hopefully we put him in retirement for good next time and we can put a little "hot sauce" on that ankle.
    That right there is why you guys don't deserve a championship. The only way you guys could beat us is by hurting Favre.

Aw! There hurting poor Favre. Get over it stop sounding like such a wimp. The Saints game plan was to play dirty they did that. The calls didn't go the Vikings way. That's life of a Viking fan.
    News Flash: Gregg Williams publicly announces he was taking cheap shots on Warner, Favre, and Manning to try and get them sent off the field on a stretcher. He succeeded in taking Warner off the field before halftime and taking Favre out during a few defensive plays, but seeing as Brett Favre is some kind of demon he didn't stay out for long. More on this story will develop when you catch up with it.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Purple_Jesus wrote:
    28Vikes6912 wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    SaintMan83 wrote:

News Flash: Gregg Williams publicly announces he was taking cheap shots on Warner, Favre, and Manning to try and get them sent off the field on a stretcher. He succeeded in taking Warner off the field before halftime and taking Favre out during a few defensive plays, but seeing as Brett Favre is some kind of demon he didn't stay out for long. More on this story will develop when you catch up with it.
    PPO - SaintMan83 has been banned so there is no more need to answer his ridiculous posts.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Voodoo Man wrote:
    Man sorry about the OP. We all know there are those types with every team. There were a few of those types coming out of the Dome but not many of them. Most Saints fans have been gracious losers for all these years and are gracious winners. Last season is done and I hated when other teams would throw out the lame line of "yea, but we won a Super Bowl." I like some good/fun smack talk and look forward to some once the season gets closer, but I will not use that lame a$$ line.
    Classy post from a classy poster.

Yes, there are "fans" like that of every team. Makes the rest of us who truly care about the game look bad.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast