Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Vikings Fans are whiners you don't deserve a Champ

ejmat wrote:
    ultravikingfan wrote:
    Buh-bye douche bag!

Pile on everyone!
    I've been waiting for you Ultra. Thank you!
    Once the post was "Reported" out he went.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Vikings Fans are whiners you don't deserve a Champ

At the risk of being banned.......

Like it or not, Vikings fans are known to be Whiners. We are continually ranked pretty low when it comes to fan support polls.

Heck, Try listening to some of the national radio coverage "Sirius" and you will hear all kinds of chuckleheads calling and whinning.

Kindof funny in a way, when the radio announcers hack on them and actual call them out as whiners.

Love my team, and love the fans, but a few of you out there are absolutely embarrrasssssing.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

NodakPaul wrote:
    Typical Saints fan. First taste of winning and they don't know how to handle themselves. They are so used to playing the "poor me" card for their team, their city, their state... I imagine it must be hard for them to deal with success for the first time in team history.
    Bit unfair to label them all like this. I met a guy in London when the Saints came to play a couple of years ago and have kept in touch with him. He was classy in victory and got me a program from the championship game which he posted to me. Loves Brett Favre and was almost sorry for winning the game. This poster is an asshat who just wants to stir things up.

83 isn't his birth year it's his iq with a missing decimal
    Purple till i die

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Mark_The_Viking wrote:
    NodakPaul wrote:
    Typical Saints fan. First taste of winning and they don't know how to handle themselves. They are so used to playing the "poor me" card for their team, their city, their state... I imagine it must be hard for them to deal with success for the first time in team history.
    Bit unfair to label them all like this. I met a guy in London when the Saints came to play a couple of years ago and have kept in touch with him. He was classy in victory and got me a program from the championship game which he posted to me. Loves Brett Favre and was almost sorry for winning the game. This poster is an asshat who just wants to stir things up.

83 isn't his birth year it's his iq with a missing decimal
    True dat! I am friends with a coupleof Saints fans and they are all pretty cool. This guy just came in here to stir things up. That is the main reason why I wanted the Colts to win. So there wasn't one more team that can throw winning a superbowl in our face even though the franchise has sucked most of their existance.

ultravikingfan wrote:
    ejmat wrote:
    ultravikingfan wrote:
    Buh-bye douche bag!

Pile on everyone!
    I've been waiting for you Ultra. Thank you!
    Once the post was "Reported" out he went.
    Gotcha brother. I'll have to start using that button.

Voodoo Man is offline Rookie

Man sorry about the OP. We all know there are those types with every team. There were a few of those types coming out of the Dome but not many of them. Most Saints fans have been gracious losers for all these years and are gracious winners. Last season is done and I hated when other teams would throw out the lame line of "yea, but we won a Super Bowl." I like some good/fun smack talk and look forward to some once the season gets closer, but I will not use that lame a$$ line.
    None

Voodoo Man wrote:
    Man sorry about the OP. We all know there are those types with every team. There were a few of those types coming out of the Dome but not many of them. Most Saints fans have been gracious losers for all these years and are gracious winners. Last season is done and I hated when other teams would throw out the lame line of "yea, but we won a Super Bowl." I like some good/fun smack talk and look forward to some once the season gets closer, but I will not use that lame a$$ line.
    VM - you are okay in all of our books here at PPO. At least mine. We love to talk football with everyone regardless of who they root for. It is just hated when trolls come in and give their teams fanbase a bad name. I know there are Viking fans out there that do the same.

12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

SaintMan83 wrote:
    I can't wait til we lay some more "remember me" shots on Favre, hopefully we put him in retirement for good next time and we can put a little "hot sauce" on that ankle.
    That right there is why you guys don't deserve a championship. The only way you guys could beat us is by hurting Favre.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Guys like this make you wish the swimming pool would overflow again

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Funny to see the guy who's a fan of a team where people used to come to the games with bags over their heads has the temerity to call others "whiners".

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast