BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

VIKINGS FANS DON'T BOO!

Listen people, I was at the game and saw the same game that all of you did, and sure Daunte did play to his full potential, but how do we ever expect him to be back to his true form if he doesn't even have his fans behind him. I was disgusted with the Vikes' fans at the game for what they were doing, and for the first time I was a little embarrassed to be assosiated. VIKING FANS DON'T BOO OUR OWN PLAYERS. Listen, if you are a Vikings fan, then be a fan and not a fareweather fan like a lot of other teams have. TRUST ME, I LIVED IN NEW ORLEANS, and if the Aints QB messes up for one game they are trying to run him out of town. We are better than that, and I know that Daunte will turn this around. He has had two games that were questionable, give him a frickin' break. I just hope that we as a whole would show a little class and get behind our guys that are out there trying to win games for us. I think that at times like this you have to give your QB a boost of confidence, other wise it is just gonna get worse. By the way, if Pep does need to be benched then this is tice's call and nobody elses. So in closing, BE A FAN NOT AN ASS!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Viking_Mike is offline Rookie

VIKINGS FANS DON'T BOO!

Viking_Mike has left the building. In search of a real Viking site. Enjoy stomping on eachother for differing opinions, and acting like Packer fans....good job webby you ve created a nice little haven for you and your opinion. Hitler would be proud.

VIKINGS FANS DON'T BOO!

Viking_Mike is offline Rookie

VIKINGS FANS DON'T BOO!

Viking_Mike has left the building. In search of a real Viking site. Enjoy stomping on eachother for differing opinions, and acting like Packer fans....good job webby you ve created a nice little haven for you and your opinion. Hitler would be proud.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

VIKINGS FANS DON'T BOO!

SKOL VIKINGS!