Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Over a decade in the league and how many teams...superbowl appearances,playoffs, and we are talking about his mechanics? If he hasn't fixed them by now who in the hell are they kidding that he's going to magically make adjustments to his fundamental throwing habits at the end of his career?

This is laughable.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    Good thing we caught it at a young age.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Over a decade in the league and how many teams...superbowl appearances,playoffs, and we are talking about his mechanics? If he hasn't fixed them by now who in the hell are they kidding that he's going to magically make adjustments to his fundamental throwing habits at the end of his career?

This is laughable.

Perhaps we just need to hire the QB guru that helped him for most of his career in Philadelphia?

Oh wait.........

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Wasn't Chilly one of his coaches? Did he teach him his mechanics, or did they go bad after Chilly left?

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    Wasn't Chilly one of his coaches? Did he teach him his mechanics, or did they go bad after Chilly left?
    It's quite obvious that childress put him in a position to succeed, by calling plays that work to his strength, and not forcing things

Quote Originally Posted by NDVikingFan66 View Post
    That's who I meant by "QB Guru" in my post.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    He isn't even coaching here any more and his legacy is still screwing us.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    Perhaps we just need to hire the QB guru that helped him for most of his career in Philadelphia?

Oh wait.........
    I think we should bring back Freddie Mitchell.

missvikes is offline Training Camp
    reading this article makes me really frustrated. I was not happy when we decided to pick him up, waste of $ was my first reaction. McNabb (in my opinion) hasn't been a very good QB in the past, especially last year. He even then wanted to blame everyone around him, he wasn't treated good enough by the Shanahan's. He thinks cuz he's a 13yr Vet he's owed starting position. His accuracy sucked then. He couldn't even run the field without getting tired. He had no stamina & didn't feel like in the long off season he had things to work on? EVERY player has things to work on and perfect. It sounds like McNabb is stubborn and unwilling to look at his faults. & Being as old as he is and plateau'n, I don't see why we are wasting time on a stubborn excuse maker when we could be giving Ponder the training same "mechanical evaluations" to be a starter. He's open, willing & ready to be molded. Start him for a game & put McNabb in as back up if he throws worse than McNabb (which he doesn't) McNabb wouldn't even throw the ball in the 1st game and now I see why!!
    What do we have to lose? a game? 50/50 no matter who we put in, in my ranting opinion.
    (& yes I know our OL hasn't been perfect & Peterson & Harvin aren't being used correctly, but McNabb sucks. that's the prominent problem)
    SKOL!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast