marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings DT Pat Williams Says He Won’t Be Back in M

“Everything’s good. I am not coming back. Going to go finish elsewhere,” Williams texted. “Just don’t trust everybody over there no more. I feel if I got your back and you don’t got my back, trust (is) gone. I play hard all the time, even (when) things (weren’t) good all the time. I never quit on them, but I am always happy and blessed and I wish them the best.”

When asked if he was talking about Frazier, Williams clarified his statement.

“I trust Frazier. He can only do so much. It’s that other part of the job,” Williams texted. “I’d played for him any day.”
    http://www.nflgridirongab.com/2011/03/03/vikings-dt-pat-williams-says-he-wont-be-back-in-minnesota/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed:+NFLGridironGab+(NFL+GridIron+Gab)

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings DT Pat Williams Says He Won’t Be Back in M

He means the ownership and front office.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

Wow.
    Grow the hell up and quit being a little girl.

ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler

How is he being a little girl? Because he doesn't buy into the Front Office's way of management, he wants to take his services elsewhere? He's supporting Leslie, but it appears he (along with a certain contingent of us fans) just think Leslie is more or less a puppet.

I can sort of see where the Front Office is coming from. The last guy they gave power to went batshit crazy with it. Not saying I agree with their current handling of this situation, and I think they're going from one extreme to the other...which is probably where Pat Williams' thinking is at, too.

I wish Phat Pat the best in his future endeavors...unless he takes his services to a division opponent. LOL

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "ndnorseman" #1090797
    How is he being a little girl? Because he doesn't buy into the Front Office's way of management, he wants to take his services elsewhere? He's supporting Leslie, but it appears he (along with a certain contingent of us fans) just think Leslie is more or less a puppet.

I can sort of see where the Front Office is coming from. The last guy they gave power to went batshit crazy with it. Not saying I agree with their current handling of this situation, and I think they're going from one extreme to the other...which is probably where Pat Williams' thinking is at, too.

I wish Phat Pat the best in his future endeavors...unless he takes his services to a division opponent. LOL
    What don't you agree with?

Pat's production dropped in '10. He became a situational player. We have other guys on the roster who are already filling most of his former role, and with free agency and the draft ahead, it's likely we'll be able to find a suitable replacement.

We have moved on....and he's bitter about it.

Where's the problem?

Caine