Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    "singersp" wrote:
    Viking_Queen will be crushed.
    nobody cries forever

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    937

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Viking_Queen will be crushed.
    nobody cries forever
    Crushed? hummm maybe for awhile but like I said I will be happy for him if he does decides to go to make a career for himself. He is talented and a up standing guy! Never complained about anything! I have nothing but respect for him...and I will rock my avatar and sig for a lo0ng time to come! Mewelde is my favorite player and Iam not gonna change my mind about that just because he decides to better his career! Hopful;ly a great one where he will be used to his fullest potential!




    No matter how bad my life gets at least I m not a Packer fan.

  3. #13
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    Give chiller a new sun hat and a pack of rolaids and we'll call it even.

  4. #14
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Viking_Queen will be crushed.
    nobody cries forever
    Crushed? hummm maybe for awhile but like I said I will be happy for him if he does decides to go to make a career for himself. He is talented and a up standing guy! Never complained about anything! I have nothing but respect for him...and I will rock my avatar and sig for a lo0ng time to come! Mewelde is my favorite player and Iam not gonna change my mind about that just because he decides to better his career! Hopful;ly a great one where he will be used to his fullest potential!
    well a lot of us on here are up standing
    :P

    Thanks josdin00

  5. #15
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,233

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "Viking_Queen" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Viking_Queen will be crushed.
    nobody cries forever
    Crushed? hummm maybe for awhile but like I said I will be happy for him if he does decides to go to make a career for himself. He is talented and a up standing guy! Never complained about anything! I have nothing but respect for him...and I will rock my avatar and sig for a lo0ng time to come! Mewelde is my favorite player and Iam not gonna change my mind about that just because he decides to better his career! Hopful;ly a great one where he will be used to his fullest potential!
    well a lot of us on here are up standing
    :P
    I think she means up standing like Adrian Peterson.

  6. #16
    Purplemania is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    501

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    Why havn't we done this trade yet? Anything less then a 6th rounder is an automatic yes!
    Because I'm a Vikings fan, they are that much sexier.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    Wasn't MeMo a sex-boater who was seen throwing "evidence" away?

  8. #18
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Wasn't MeMo a sex-boater who was seen throwing "evidence" away?
    I don't think Memo was even there. If I recall, that putz lawyer falsy accused him of being there.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #19
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    I like MeMo, and would be sad to see him go.
    But this would be a smart trade for all parties involved.
    Whatever team gets MeMo (most likely TB) would get a quality running back, and we would get a 4th rounder for a back who has been inactive.

    "DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    Wasn't MeMo a sex-boater who was seen throwing "evidence" away?
    ??? Not only do I not know what you are talking about, but I am pretty dure the love boat was a couple of years ago.
    Barely relevant now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #20
    tgorsegner's Avatar
    tgorsegner is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    786

    Re: Vikings Drop Asking Price For Mewelde Moore

    I really like memo, i think hes gonna be a really solid back somewhere if he gets a chance. that said, Trade him for anything you can get. its better than having AD, CT, Memo, C4, pinner, and whoever else floating around, with only two of them ever being able to do anything.


    VikesFan787, Thanks for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Mewelde Moore sig
    By VikesFan787 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 09:14 AM
  2. mewelde moore
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-04-2006, 12:00 AM
  3. Mewelde Moore!
    By TheFloridianVikingFan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 02-19-2005, 12:44 PM
  4. Mewelde Moore?
    By dunedindawg in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-19-2004, 04:21 PM
  5. mewelde moore
    By danny2316 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2004, 11:01 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •