Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings Down To 37 Fans After 0-2 Preseason Start

Vikings Down To 37 Fans After 0-2 Preseason Start - Daily Norseman

DATELINE: EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
    There is plenty of room available on the Minnesota Vikings bandwagon. In fact, after an 0-2 start that has the team mired in last place of the NFC North preseason standings, there might not be anyone left to even drive the bandwagon.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    The exact number of remaining Vikings fans worldwide is now estimated at a paltry 37, according to a thorough scientific study conducted by a WordPress Vikings blog that has three posts since February 2008. The dwindling numbers of Vikings fans has resulted in a huge PR push by the team. Director of Corporate Communications Jeff Anderson sent out a press release this week announcing "Please Come Back Night" at the Mall of America Field. The promotion is scheduled for their upcoming Week 4 preseason game against theTennessee Titans. "The first 100 fans in the Metrodome that night will get $250 gift cards to Manny's Steak House in downtown Minneapolis. They will also receive a full Vikings authentic uniform including helmet, pads, and alternate purple pants," Anderson explained. "If we don't get 100 fans we'll just leave a trail of the gift cards that lead into Gate H, which might trick a few people into watching the game for a few minutes and helping our attendance numbers."

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Ha, I wouldn't be surprised if we were really down to 37 positive fans. Way to go Vikings, you got your fan base put on suicide watch after just 2 preseason games.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Probably not funny, but I rolled when I read this.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    But those 37 are real/true fans that bleed purple and pee yello.... oh yeah

Well its almost the number of people posting here in the preseason

As for Packer fans it either 9 or 11 depending on which one of them you talk to and the number of fingers and toes they have to aid them in counting, there are probably more as stupid people do breed quickly but they still can't count that high

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    37?

Where did they find the other three fans?