Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings a disappointment...

The regular season was one of underachievement. They finished atleast 2 games under what should have been their par.

The post season could be different, like winning this week and last week(GB) might make up for the 2 games we missed out on in the regular season.

A person can justify there scenarios many different was.

Some wins in the playoffs make up for most of the underachieving.

NFC Championship would nuetralize the regular season.

A Superbowl win would almost just down right erase the last 40 some years of under achievement.

scorptile is offline Starter

the only bad news is that the afc has really tough teams especially the colts, patriots, steelers and jets all have offense and defense... well the pats D is injured so they dont count...lol
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Despite beating the pack last week, and thats always great in a season, i still think this season is a dissapointment. Once again we couldnt get at least double digit wins like tice promised somewhere along the line, the d was horrid and who knows which D will show up this week and the special teams werent all spectacular this season as well.

Culpepper was always a highlight in this season as well as kw, burleson and winfield.

Should the vikes do the unthinkable again this week, i will really consider this season to be a dissapointment or not. I just want to know if the packers game was a fluke or if that was really are team when playing to full potential.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"scorptile" wrote:
    the only bad news is that the afc has really tough teams especially the colts, patriots, steelers and jets all have offense and defense... well the pats D is injured so they dont count...lol
    I guess you guys will find out how injured they are. They were last year too. The Patriots have a way of getting 100% from every, single player.

Del Rio Guest

The season was bad, but the playoffs I would consider a success.

Mr. O is offline Starter

If the Vikes win Sunday, then the season can be considered somewhat successful, in my opinion. Winning two outdoor road playoff games would be a big step from losing on the road when it counted, both last year in Arizona and this year in Washington. [/quote][/list]
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

The regular season was a disappointment due to losing far more than we should have. If we go to the Superbowl, all is forgiven.

Of course, once there we play the "Mighty AFC"...can we beat 'em? Sure we can.

And, Scorptile, you didn't just try and lump that pathetic Colts Defence in with Pittsburg, New England, and New York did you?!?!?! You DID?!?!?!!? Now THAT is a case of wishful thinking.

Seriously, Indianapolis is a good match-up for us. We lost to them on a last second Field Goal too...it would be nice to pay back all of our Regular Season losses in the Play-Offs.

1 down, 3 to go.

Caine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12