Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings: 'Difficult environment' slows Wilf - Stadium

[]
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Vikings: 'Difficult environment' slows Wilf - Stadium

[]

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

[]
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

[size=13pt]Vikings representatives roll into Rochester [/size]

11/1/2007 12:06:03 AM
    By Nate Langworthy

Post-Bulletin, Rochester MN

Representatives of the Minnesota Vikings rolled into Rochester on Tuesday as part of a statewide tour entitled, "You made the team."........

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I am not sure about all of the issues that might surround this, but I do have a large contingent of family that lives back in MN on both my side and Wildwomans side.

All of them believe that the Wilfs should bear the burden of the new stadium with very little, if any funding coming from the local community that would directly benifit from the events that would take place in the new stadium.

All of them are huge sports enthusiasts and love the Vikes but don't want to be taxed any higher than they are already getting taxed.

Not sure what all that means, just thought I would throw in my two cents.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I am not sure about all of the issues that might surround this, but I do have a large contingent of family that lives back in MN on both my side and Wildwomans side.

All of them believe that the Wilfs should bear the burden of the new stadium with very little, if any funding coming from the local community that would directly benifit from the events that would take place in the new stadium.

All of them are huge sports enthusiasts and love the Vikes but don't want to be taxed any higher than they are already getting taxed.

;D
    It means you have a tightwad family and they are all fairweather fans .
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Watch out for the hammer!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    It means that they are part of the typical Minnesota "something for nothing" crowd.
    Not knocking your family, but this seems to be a recurring theme in Minnesota.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Probably.
    Told my Mom the other day that she needed to spend some of it before she goes as it will only keep getting moldy.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D
    Probably.
    Told my Mom the other day that she needed to spend some of it before she goes as it will only keep getting moldy.
    Tell her to stop buying the family birthday and Christman gifts and pay the higher taxes.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast