Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Vikings Defense: "You aint seen nothin yet"

http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5607943.html
    I am not going to be able to sleep a wink tonight. These guys are going out with such a "we're gonna roll over you and ther aint nothin you can do about it" attitude.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Vikings Defense: "You aint seen nothin yet"

Well I peeded my pants after I read that...That was amazing...now will every person who complained about the defense in preseason shut up=) lol

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    Well I peeded my pants after I read that...That was amazing...now will every person who complained about the defense in preseason shut up=) lol
    lol, same here :grin:

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"There were definitely packages that we didn't even use last year," Winfield said. "We have a lot more talent, a lot more veterans out here that know what their jobs are and what area they are supposed to be in. It will be totally different. We're going to blitz a lot more, play a lot more man-to-man coverage; we're going to do a lot of things."

OOOOH! This is way to good! Man-to-Man coverage, a lot more Blitzes & we ain't seen nothing yet! Now I'm not able to sleep tonight! And I got a 2-1/2 hour drive up to the Thunder Dome tomorrow! It'll be well worth it & loud. Man will it be loud!

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

So who is going to need to take sleeping pills? :lol:

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

I Believe by the 2nd half, Griese will be freaking out! Too many Williams', Smoot's mouth runnin all over the place, names he can't pronounce all up in his grill,Erasmus,Udeze, like Bush a deficit he can't overcome,Simms in the 4th wondering why did I want to play?....It is going to rock in the Metrodome! I wonder if Zygi really knows how loud it can get in there. After the game I think he'll be out in Blaine building the stadium by himself muttering; I got a winner, I got a winner.......Predicting 31-17...Key play screen pass to Bennet.....C ya!!!!

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

11 more hours til kick off. man i can't wait! i can't remeber feeling so anxious for the year to start, i always love it when football comes around, but dang this year feels like something special is going to happen :grin:

Thanks Josdin

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Someone needs to send an e-mail of that story to that Pirate Troll b@st@rd XxxHXCxxX toot sweet! He has this illusion that the Bucs will score 31 points!

I wish I had his phone number so I can call him up after the game & when he answers, just laugh my arse off & then hang up on him.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    So who is going to need to take sleeping pills? :lol:
    I'm still up ... cant sleep .. almost 2am here in Tampa. Got my jersey and gear ready, the woman's jersey and gear is ready and received the dogs Culpepper jersey for him to wear tommorrow in the mail today ... his Vikings leash came earlier this week. Put up the 8ft inflatable viking in the yard for all the puke Buc's fans to see (it lights up also, so is up all night), all other vikings wall hangings are already up (stay up all year long), dusted the 57" and adjusted all the settings for perfect picture and sound, double checked the dish so the NFL ticket comes in perfect and all the games set on the Turbo setting ... the wings are in the fridge ready for the crock pot in the morning and the Coronas are already on ice!!! Sooo can't wait.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

:lol:
    i hope he shows up after the game, so we can all ask him, "how bout those bucs? they're really taking no prisioners this year!"

Thanks Josdin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast