Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings Defense Ranked #5

[size=13pt]Ranking the Top 5 Defenses Heading Into 2007[/size]

Posted by Matt Loede
    nflgridirongab.com

5. Minnesota - Number one against the run last season, the Vikings look to improve even more in 2007 on defense.
    They have a solid front four with Pat & Kevin Williams leading the way, along with a good linebacking core.
    They did lose defensive coordinator Mike Tomlin to the Steelers as head coach, but the unit still has enough talent to be a force in the NFC and if they can make strides in stopping the pass should win a few games with defense alone.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings Defense Ranked #5

More positive press my friends....
    ;D

Funny how a few meaningless pre-season games can change the attitudes of the mindless.

Get the bandwagon jumper applications out.
    After we stomp the shit out the SeaChickens this saturday, the hacks will start to take notice.

Any word on ticket sales increases?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:

;D

Funny how a few meaningless pre-season games can change the attitudes of the mindless.

After we stomp the shit out the SeaChickens this saturday, the hacks will start to take notice.

Not yet. I saw a pair of Vikings/Falcons tickets valued at $40 for the pair, go for $18.

Better seats bring better prices. Chicago & GB tickets are still hard to come by for a decent price.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

You guys out there should consider yourself lucky, here in New England, a Giants ticket or Pats, can't be found for less than $100 bucks, and thats for a scrub game..

Not yet. I saw a pair of Vikings/Falcons tickets valued at $40 for the pair, go for $18.

Better seats bring better prices. Chicago & GB tickets are still hard to come by for a decent price.

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

After we stomp the pooh out the SeaChickens this saturday, the hacks will start to take notice.

Patience my friend.

A good showing by the offense this weekend and the naysayers and chickenlittles will be coming out of the woodwork.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

After we stomp the pooh out the SeaChickens this saturday, the hacks will start to take notice.

Patience my friend.

A good showing by the offense this weekend and the naysayers and chickenlittles will be coming out of the woodwork.

LOL, those little chickens eggs are already hatching Marr....I can see their little slimmy beaks staring to come out of the shell already....chirp chirp
    ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

The props are coming. Every game we play the band wagoneers keep loading up. Just wait, after the season starts and we are suffocating offenses, we'll be the darlings of the wishy/washy media.

We knew all along.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Marrdro" wrote:
    ;D

None yet.
    A ticketmaster search still turns up the same basic results: For the two game series (Green Bay and Atlanta) nothing is really available on the sides of the field, but seats available about halfway up the upper level in the corners and endzones.
    For most single game tickets, you can get into the lower teens in the corners and endzones, and in the high 20's on the sides.
    If I had to guess I would say there is still about 6000 seats available for any given game, which means we are around 90% full...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

;D

None yet.
    A ticketmaster search still turns up the same basic results: For the two game series (Green Bay and Atlanta) nothing is really available on the sides of the field, but seats available about halfway up the upper level in the corners and endzones.
    For most single game tickets, you can get into the lower teens in the corners and endzones, and in the high 20's on the sides.
    If I had to guess I would say there is still about 6000 seats available for any given game, which means we are around 90% full...
    Thanks NP.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I will be surprised if the defense finishes in the top 5 given the loss of Tomlin and last years starting MLB.
    I don't think we will be as effective against the run, but hopefully our pass defense will step up enough to cancel our the lost run d.

I'll be happy if we stay in the top 10 come seasons end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast