Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Josh Robinson got pwned in both man and zone against the Chargers. He has a way to go, but some of that is to be expected.

Reggie Jones was robbed on the pass interference call. He had position and knocked the ball down. Did he impede the receiver? Was the hand fighting too much? I don't think so. It looked pretty clean to me. He did blow coverage on the late Chargers drive.
    Last edited by Minniman; 08-29-2012 at 09:08 PM.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Do you see much improvement? Who do you think will break out this season?
    Honestly I see C Cook, Erin Henderson, A Winnfield, B Robison, J. Brinkley and KW all having a banner seasons. Jared and Chad will continue to be pro-bowlers. Our rush d will be in the top 6, while our pass D will be improve, putting us in the top half, or atleast the top 20. Rookie's will be a big part of our overall improvement, with Josh, and H. Smith stepping up.

VikeCane305 is offline Rookie
    I really think with Chris Cook's return to the team, we could really be elite. Audie Cole could start for us also, and be the Man in the Middle for our beloved Vikings!
    "AKA" PURPLEPOWERPUNCH

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VikeCane305 View Post
    I really think with Chris Cook's return to the team, we could really be elite. Audie Cole could start for us also, and be the Man in the Middle for our beloved Vikings!
    Ummm.... I do think that Cook is a good corner, but it is WAY early to say anything about Cole. He may not even see the field this year.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTide View Post
    Honestly I see C Cook, Erin Henderson, A Winnfield, B Robison, J. Brinkley and KW all having a banner seasons. Jared and Chad will continue to be pro-bowlers. Our rush d will be in the top 6, while our pass D will be improve, putting us in the top half, or atleast the top 20. Rookie's will be a big part of our overall improvement, with Josh, and H. Smith stepping up.
    Your positive attitude has paid off PT
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    ...I don't think it was his "hat"....

.. a bit lower...

...you know, where Marrdro pulls his football opinions from....

Caine
    LOL, I'd like to compare my opinions with yours once and see who has a better track record. Only thing you can claim is I owe you beer because of TJ.

Thats one.

What are some other tries.....

a. That Rob was going to better than Ray. Hmmmm, how has that worked out. About the same if you go by the stat you track so much....Sacks.

b. We'd win a SB with the Noodle. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No better than the Randall Cunningham era.

c. ZB scheme sucks...Still running it.

d. Spielman sucks. Looks like he's building a good team.

e. Wilfs are bad owners......Whoops......

Comeon my friend. All of us have off ideas/thoughts/comments. Even the great Caine. I still owe you beers though. That you can say and I can't.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Vikingo View Post
    Marrdro saying our D is awesome in 3,2,1...
    Not at first. The first two games were hard to watch, from a defensive standpoint, but I think I was a bit to quick to judge.

He is a new D-coord. He is trying to do something new with the D-line. I, like the team, just needed to give it a bit of time for it all to come together.

If they keep putting up like they have the last two games, I think this D could be fun to watch.

On a side note, it sure is fun to come into a older thread and see what people think/thought at that time.

Funny how a few of us are willing to eat crow and admit we were off. Others, well, they either quit posting or they just ignore the posts and claim something crazy like they are taken out of context.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123