Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 124
  1. #101
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    How come the white guy always has to beat up on the black guy? That is so racist. It would be much more realistic if the cracker got his ass kicked.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  2. #102
    Hawkeye23's Avatar
    Hawkeye23 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    in that one then the police would come and beat up the black guy for beating up the white guy...stupid racist cops...

  3. #103
    aceclown is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    948

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    "Mr." wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    With the return of Tank Williams this year to fight for a starting position, and Griffin and Blue having some play time under their belts, the question remains, what else is needed to fill in the gaps on our other wise terrific D?
    A MLB who is fast enough to hang with TEs going down the middle of the Cover2.

    =Z=


    His name is Patrick Willis.

    PFT.com

    WILLIS CLIMBS THE LADDER

    According to NFL.com, Mississippi linebacker Patrick Willis ran the 40-yard dash in a blazing 4.37 and 4.38 seconds during a Tuesday Pro Day workout.

    The times were generated on FieldTurf, which is the same surface used at the scouting combine in Indy.


    Chuch.

  4. #104
    mountainviking's Avatar
    mountainviking is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    Fn F Yeah!!!
    Kick his fanny!!!


    Sign Scott!!!!
    He might take more than 3rds, eventually, he might even take Pat's spot from him...
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

    "Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

  5. #105
    Hawkeye23's Avatar
    Hawkeye23 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    186

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    yeah pat williams is like 35 and fat thats not a good combo if you wanna stay in the league much longer.

  6. #106
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    "Hawkeye23" wrote:
    yeah pat williams is like 35 and fat thats not a good combo if you wanna stay in the league much longer.
    As long as he doesn't overdo it, and allows himself to be rotated out often enough, I think he's got alot of football lef in him. He plays with way too much passion to walk away anytime soon.
    -Sno

  7. #107
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    Warren Sapp was fat to, they all are, they are big and fat, but what you would think is fat is mostly muscle. They look sorta fat and outa shape, but you don't really know if they would be considered fat unless you were one of the teams training staff and could do tests and all that stuff. But I do agree that Phat Pat is getting up there and probably only has a year or two left of good football.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  8. #108
    Del Rio is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    881

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    "davike" wrote:
    Warren Sapp was fat to, they all are, they are big and fat, but what you would think is fat is mostly muscle. They look sorta fat and outa shape, but you don't really know if they would be considered fat unless you were one of the teams training staff and could do tests and all that stuff. But I do agree that Phat Pat is getting up there and probably only has a year or two left of good football.
    You mean to tell me that huge round thing that droops over his pants blocking access to his manberries is one gigantic muscle?
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

    My posts are worth 6 of yours.

  9. #109
    davike's Avatar
    davike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,750

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    "Del" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Warren Sapp was fat to, they all are, they are big and fat, but what you would think is fat is mostly muscle. They look sorta fat and outa shape, but you don't really know if they would be considered fat unless you were one of the teams training staff and could do tests and all that stuff. But I do agree that Phat Pat is getting up there and probably only has a year or two left of good football.
    You mean to tell me that huge round thing that droops over his pants blocking access to his manberries is one gigantic muscle?
    LOL
    deff not. But some ppl tend tend to think for some reason that they are all outa shape just because they have fat.

    Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

  10. #110
    LuckyVike's Avatar
    LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,785

    Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

    "Del" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    Warren Sapp was fat to, they all are, they are big and fat, but what you would think is fat is mostly muscle. They look sorta fat and outa shape, but you don't really know if they would be considered fat unless you were one of the teams training staff and could do tests and all that stuff. But I do agree that Phat Pat is getting up there and probably only has a year or two left of good football.
    You mean to tell me that huge round thing that droops over his pants blocking access to his manberries is one gigantic muscle?
    In reality, when he stomach moves, it doesn't jiggle, he's just flexing it.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Could Vikings' Run Defense Get Better in 2007?
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-13-2007, 06:01 PM
  2. Vikings defense hasn't done enough
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 01:55 AM
  3. Vikings Defense
    By twill in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 03:45 PM
  4. Vikings Defense
    By Chargerfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:39 AM
  5. Vikings Defense # 31...again
    By cheesefree in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 09:53 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •