Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings Defense in 2007

How come the white guy always has to beat up on the black guy? That is so racist. It would be much more realistic if the cracker got his ass kicked.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Hawkeye23 is offline Starter

in that one then the police would come and beat up the black guy for beating up the white guy...stupid racist cops...

aceclown is offline Coach

"Mr." wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    With the return of Tank Williams this year to fight for a starting position, and Griffin and Blue having some play time under their belts, the question remains, what else is needed to fill in the gaps on our other wise terrific D?
    A MLB who is fast enough to hang with TEs going down the middle of the Cover2.

=Z=

His name is Patrick Willis.

PFT.com

WILLIS CLIMBS THE LADDER

According to NFL.com, Mississippi linebacker Patrick Willis ran the 40-yard dash in a blazing 4.37 and 4.38 seconds during a Tuesday Pro Day workout.

The times were generated on FieldTurf, which is the same surface used at the scouting combine in Indy.

Chuch.

mountainviking is offline Team Alumni

Fn F Yeah!!!
    Kick his fanny!!!

Sign Scott!!!!
    He might take more than 3rds, eventually, he might even take Pat's spot from him...
    Control the line, control the time, and give your D a chance to shine!!

"Balance it on end and thats the third side of the coin!!" -wookiefoot

Hawkeye23 is offline Starter

yeah pat williams is like 35 and fat thats not a good combo if you wanna stay in the league much longer.

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

"Hawkeye23" wrote:
    yeah pat williams is like 35 and fat thats not a good combo if you wanna stay in the league much longer.
    As long as he doesn't overdo it, and allows himself to be rotated out often enough, I think he's got alot of football lef in him. He plays with way too much passion to walk away anytime soon.
    -Sno

davike is offline Team Alumni

Warren Sapp was fat to, they all are, they are big and fat, but what you would think is fat is mostly muscle. They look sorta fat and outa shape, but you don't really know if they would be considered fat unless you were one of the teams training staff and could do tests and all that stuff. But I do agree that Phat Pat is getting up there and probably only has a year or two left of good football.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"davike" wrote:
    Warren Sapp was fat to, they all are, they are big and fat, but what you would think is fat is mostly muscle. They look sorta fat and outa shape, but you don't really know if they would be considered fat unless you were one of the teams training staff and could do tests and all that stuff. But I do agree that Phat Pat is getting up there and probably only has a year or two left of good football.
    You mean to tell me that huge round thing that droops over his pants blocking access to his manberries is one gigantic muscle?
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Del" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    You mean to tell me that huge round thing that droops over his pants blocking access to his manberries is one gigantic muscle?
    LOL
    deff not. But some ppl tend tend to think for some reason that they are all outa shape just because they have fat.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"Del" wrote:
    "davike" wrote:
    In reality, when he stomach moves, it doesn't jiggle, he's just flexing it.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast