Blog Entries

Re: Vikings Cuts

Quote Originally Posted by "carta4eva" #1107614
    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1107613
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1107611
    Quote Originally Posted by "carta4eva" #1107610
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107607
    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1107606
    If we are going to run a lot of 2 TE sets its only natural that the fullback goes out..

Also, Adrian has always made it clear that he likes to run without a fullback.. Not really surprised..

If needed Kleinsasser can do the job down there.
    I agree. Was suprised to see them release Riesner though. Maybe they are gonna move him to the PS and let one of the WR's/FB's go.
    I'm daydreaming over the possibility of the two tight end set with Percy as the Flanker and Kleinsasser in the backfield bulldozing a trail for 28 to run through, and after that works over and over again, a deep bomb to 12 should keep defenses honest :woohoo:
    That would've worked best last year when we had a QB that could REALLY stretch the field
    Yeah T-Jack had a nice arm
    lol, Farve still had an ok arm the past two years, but he was bailed out several times by his wideouts (see Sidney at the end of the Ravens game to set up the field goal... see Percy when he made that spectacular grab in between Charles Woodson and Nick Collins on his way to a fifty yard touchdown at Lambeau)
    Ok, well this started out as a joke to marrdro, then you had to start this crap again. Favre knew where he could throw it to Rice and he let Rice make the plays. That to me isn't bailed out. That is taking advantage of the skillset of the weapons at your disposal. The Percy throw wasn't awful, or great, we just got lucky the pukers all tripped over each other. It was a nice play by percy no doubt. ugh... go vikings
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1107624
    Quote Originally Posted by "carta4eva" #1107614
    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1107613
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1107611
    Quote Originally Posted by "carta4eva" #1107610
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107607
    Quote Originally Posted by "skum" #1107606
    If we are going to run a lot of 2 TE sets its only natural that the fullback goes out..

Also, Adrian has always made it clear that he likes to run without a fullback.. Not really surprised..

If needed Kleinsasser can do the job down there.
    I agree. Was suprised to see them release Riesner though. Maybe they are gonna move him to the PS and let one of the WR's/FB's go.
    I'm daydreaming over the possibility of the two tight end set with Percy as the Flanker and Kleinsasser in the backfield bulldozing a trail for 28 to run through, and after that works over and over again, a deep bomb to 12 should keep defenses honest :woohoo:
    That would've worked best last year when we had a QB that could REALLY stretch the field
    Yeah T-Jack had a nice arm
    lol, Farve still had an ok arm the past two years, but he was bailed out several times by his wideouts (see Sidney at the end of the Ravens game to set up the field goal... see Percy when he made that spectacular grab in between Charles Woodson and Nick Collins on his way to a fifty yard touchdown at Lambeau)
    Ok, well this started out as a joke to marrdro, then you had to start this crap again. Favre knew where he could throw it to Rice and he let Rice make the plays. That to me isn't bailed out. That is taking advantage of the skillset of the weapons at your disposal. The Percy throw wasn't awful, or great, we just got lucky the pukers all tripped over each other. It was a nice play by percy no doubt. ugh... go vikings
    agree to disagree my friend, Farve had statistically one of his best season's of his career, but the whole time we were riding the high of being on top of the league that season I expected it to end in the NFCCG or Super Bowl in glorious INT disappointment... I have no problem pointing out what I saw as poor passes because to be honest with you I never wanted him in Purple (btw him being a Vike is vastly different than the other ex-packers that have been on our favorite team over the last decade, because he was so great for our hated rival) but defend away I guess :huh:
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1107624
    Ok, well this started out as a joke to marrdro,
    No worries my friend. One thing thats good and bad about PPO.

We have alot of posters that take things very seriously on here, especially when it comes to their favorite players and kindof miss little jabs/pokes of fun.

In the end, if you can wade through some of it, its what makes this site the best.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "carta4eva" #1107625
    I never wanted him in Purple (btw him being a Vike is vastly different than the other ex-packers that have been on our favorite team over the last decade, because he was so great for our hated rival) but defend away I guess :huh:
    Damn, I have a flaw someplace. I didn't have you on the AATN
    spreadsheet. "Allies Against the Noodle".

My apologies my friend. That terrible wrong has been corrected.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107709
    I never wanted him in Purple (btw him being a Vike is vastly different than the other ex-packers that have been on our favorite team over the last decade, because he was so great for our hated rival) but defend away I guess :huh:

You ever been told that you overthink things, Marty?

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by "Zeus" #1107713

=Z=
    All the time. I am a analyst by trade who gets paid to come up with ideas no one else thinks of, so it kindof comes natural.

Heck, I think you can find several apologies on here from me where I apologize for over analyzing stuff.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107717

=Z=
    All the time. I am a analyst by trade who gets paid to come up with ideas no one else thinks of, so it kindof comes natural.

Heck, I think you can find several apologies on here from me where I apologize for over analyzing stuff.
    Is this an apology?!?!?

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by "tarkenton10" #1107729
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107717

=Z=

Is this an apology?!?!?
    Kindof....sortof.....Maybe....Ohhhh the heck with it. Sure. :cheer:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567