Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    billybob2 is offline Training Camp

Re: Vikings Cruise T-Shirts hit eBay

"NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Viking Players....Shape Up or Ship Out!!
    My god get a sense of humor then. This shirt is a riot!
    Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.
    This shirt is NOT a RIOT....

This is what is wrong with society as a whole, not just the Vikings.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them
    I wish that we could turn back the hands of time to sometime during the 80's before "politically Correct" and before we lived our lives in fear of offending someone over anything. I'm so sick of people worried about offending someone. No matter what you choose to do, you will undoubtedly offend someone over something.

What these guys did was NOT offensive to me, it WAS down right stupid! Where is the common sense? How could anyone expect to have a sex party on someone else's property without notifying them in advance of your intentions. Maybe if they had done that, the owner of the boats could have properly staffed the boats without girls and with folks that would have enjoyed the party instead of being "offended". If you don't have enough common sense to do that, how can you expect them to have enough common sense to get rid of the ball before being sacked?

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"billybob2" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    I DO NOT seet the humor in this whatsoever. Whoever was involved in it should be disciplined. What an embarrassment to the fine organization that I am PROUD to support. The next time one of these players goes to a school to help out, or you see them on a United Way commercial, what are people (kids) going to think.

Personally the entire situation is hilarious, people need to stop looking at these guys as role models and rightfully look at them as hired goons.

Sure, these were all probably consenting adults, but some apparantly were offended by it, but some people just dont care, because it is all about them
    I wish that we could turn back the hands of time to sometime during the 80's before "politically Correct" and before we lived our lives in fear of offending someone over anything. I'm so sick of people worried about offending someone. No matter what you choose to do, you will undoubtedly offend someone over something.

What these guys did was NOT offensive to me, it WAS down right stupid! Where is the common sense? How could anyone expect to have a sex party on someone else's property without notifying them in advance of your intentions. Maybe if they had done that, the owner of the boats could have properly staffed the boats without girls and with folks that would have enjoyed the party instead of being "offended". If you don't have enough common sense to do that, how can you expect them to have enough common sense to get rid of the ball before being sacked?
    Here, here billybob. I'm afraid common sense isn't part of the recruiting process. Too much emphasize on athletic ability, not enough on using the old noggin.

BTW: I've put in an order for 3 shirts. The more we rub it in and discuss it, maybe they'll think about a little more discretion for future parties. That is why they hired the ex-FBI guy right, show the boys how to have their fun without the world knowing about it.

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "billybob2" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:

Here, here billybob. I'm afraid common sense isn't part of the recruiting process. Too much emphasize on athletic ability, not enough on using the old noggin.

BTW: I've put in an order for 3 shirts. The more we rub it in and discuss it, maybe they'll think about a little more discretion for future parties. That is why they hired the ex-FBI guy right, show the boys how to have their fun without the world knowing about it.
    I wonder if the Ex-FBI Guy is liensed to carry a pistol amd if there are any T-Shirts with him on it yet?

"tastywaves" wrote:
    "billybob2" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:

I wonder if the Ex-FBI Guy is licensed to carry a pistol and if there are any T-Shirts with him on it yet?

mrviking28 is offline Starter

It is the parents job to teach kids who should be role models and who shouldn't. If are telling your kids to have athletes as role models then you are an idiot. People should know by now that these athletes are young guys who become very rich before they truly mature and think they can do whatever they want. This isnt something that just started recently either. You can go back to Babe Ruth and look at the kind of life he lead.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"mrviking28" wrote:
    It is the parents job to teach kids who should be role models and who shouldn't. If are telling your kids to have athletes as role models then you are an idiot. People should know by now that these athletes are young guys who become very rich before they truly mature and think they can do whatever they want. This isnt something that just started recently either. You can go back to Babe Ruth and look at the kind of life he lead.
    You must have watched the "Big Idea" show last night too. You gotta love Robert Smith for bring up "The Babe" like that & going to bat for the boys! :salute:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i want that shirt. what a joke account we are. this is so sad. i dont even think beating the packers is going to help.
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234