Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    My luck...the Skins game will cause the game to not be shown here locally. >
    Too bad there aren't a billion sports bars in DC that you can go to to see it.
    I gotta work on the house this weekend...so the sports bars are a no go.
    How fortunate for you that the Vikings-Dallas game is NOT this weekend, then, right?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    My luck...the Skins game will cause the game to not be shown here locally. >
    Too bad there aren't a billion sports bars in DC that you can go to to see it.
    I gotta work on the house this weekend...so the sports bars are a no go.
    How fortunate for you that the Vikings-Dallas game is NOT this weekend, then, right?

    =Z=
    I gotta work on the house EVERY weekend!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    My luck...the Skins game will cause the game to not be shown here locally. >
    Too bad there aren't a billion sports bars in DC that you can go to to see it.
    I gotta work on the house this weekend...so the sports bars are a no go.
    How fortunate for you that the Vikings-Dallas game is NOT this weekend, then, right?

    =Z=
    I gotta work on the house EVERY weekend!
    That is why they came up with the "Off season"!
    :
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  4. #14
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    sweet now i dont have to cut my pheasemnnt hunting outing short

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    I wish they would move some of the Vikings home games to the afternoon.
    I have to leave my house in Fargo NLT 5:00 am to get to tailgating on time for the noon games...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    My luck...the Skins game will cause the game to not be shown here locally. >
    Too bad there aren't a billion sports bars in DC that you can go to to see it.
    I gotta work on the house this weekend...so the sports bars are a no go.
    How fortunate for you that the Vikings-Dallas game is NOT this weekend, then, right?

    =Z=
    I gotta work on the house EVERY weekend!



    Thats what happens when your always in the DOG HOUSE, with the wife.... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  7. #17
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=38646.msg652609#msg652609 date=1192036021]
    My luck...the Skins game will cause the game to not be shown here locally. >
    Too bad there aren't a billion sports bars in DC that you can go to to see it.
    I gotta work on the house this weekend...so the sports bars are a no go.
    How fortunate for you that the Vikings-Dallas game is NOT this weekend, then, right?

    =Z=
    I gotta work on the house EVERY weekend!
    That is why they came up with the "Off season"!

    :
    [/quote]
    For my complete home renovation (which I am doing all myself), there is NO offseason!
    >
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #18
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I wish they would move some of the Vikings home games to the afternoon.
    I have to leave my house in Fargo NLT 5:00 am to get to tailgating on time for the noon games...
    [img width=450 height=251]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/waaaambulance-23284.jpg[/img]

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #19
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    [quote author=Zeus link=topic=38646.msg652631#msg652631 date=1192037961]
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=38646.msg652609#msg652609 date=1192036021]
    My luck...the Skins game will cause the game to not be shown here locally. >
    Too bad there aren't a billion sports bars in DC that you can go to to see it.
    I gotta work on the house this weekend...so the sports bars are a no go.
    How fortunate for you that the Vikings-Dallas game is NOT this weekend, then, right?
    I gotta work on the house EVERY weekend!
    That is why they came up with the "Off season"!

    :
    [/quote]

    For my complete home renovation (which I am doing all myself), there is NO offseason!
    >
    [/quote]

    What's the fucking point of being some bigshot lawyer if you don't make enough money to hire people to do shit for you?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #20
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Vikings - Cowboys Kickoff Moved

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I wish they would move some of the Vikings home games to the afternoon.
    I have to leave my house in Fargo NLT 5:00 am to get to tailgating on time for the noon games...
    [img width=450 height=251]http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/waaaambulance-23284.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    LMAO.....


    Thats the first time you ever made me laugh Zeus..... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MOVED: Cowboys Coming To Minny
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 03:57 PM
  2. MOVED: My personal congratulations to the Cowboys
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 03:44 AM
  3. Vikings Announce Kickoff Week Events For Sept. 2 - 8
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 04:33 PM
  4. MOVED: Cowboys Hate Thread
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 10:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-26-2007, 08:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •