Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Vikings could move Henderson to MLB

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    I sure hope this isn't what they are going to do.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I sure hope this isn't what they are going to do.
    +1 My friend.

Yuk.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    +1 My friend.

Yuk.
    I've almost convinced myself that it really won't matter that much who we put at MLB as long as we shore up that which I've wanted shored up for 3 years now......

WARPIG.

Get me one of those cats and the MLB, whoever it is, will be allowed to roam at will as the scheme dictates instead of trying to cover up the poor play we've seen at that position since Phat Pat left us.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    I've almost convinced myself that it really won't matter that much who we put at MLB as long as we shore up that which I've wanted shored up for 3 years now......

WARPIG.

Get me one of those cats and the MLB, whoever it is, will be allowed to roam at will as the scheme dictates instead of trying to cover up the poor play we've seen at that position since Phat Pat left us.
    Amen, my friend!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Looks like this option might really start to get some consideration after last nights sequence of events.

Some seem to think we are going to trade someone for picks so we can draft a MLB. It could happen, however,

Teams have really bought into the "Build through the draft" concept so I don't think anyone is going to give up picks for one of our vets.

Then, if that isn't enough, look about the landscape that is called FA. Why not go out and just get a guy on the cheap that doesn't have a job. It isn't like there aren't some nice players sitting around waiting for an offer. Probably be a few more after the draft.

Nope, my guess, Erin (or Audie) will be the MLB this year or we will bring in a Vet on the cheap.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Looks like this option might really start to get some consideration after last nights sequence of events.

Some seem to think we are going to trade someone for picks so we can draft a MLB. It could happen, however,

Teams have really bought into the "Build through the draft" concept so I don't think anyone is going to give up picks for one of our vets.

Then, if that isn't enough, look about the landscape that is called FA. Why not go out and just get a guy on the cheap that doesn't have a job. It isn't like there aren't some nice players sitting around waiting for an offer. Probably be a few more after the draft.

Nope, my guess, Erin (or Audie) will be the MLB this year or we will bring in a Vet on the cheap.
    and then maybe look for a MLB in next years draft? I get the impression that there isn't a good prospect for that position this year so, if thats the case, I'd rather look to next year instead of reaching for one this year.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    and then maybe look for a MLB in next years draft? I get the impression that there isn't a good prospect for that position this year so, if thats the case, I'd rather look to next year instead of reaching for one this year.
    I've been tempted to look at the 2014 prospects....

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Larry Dean.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Larry Dean.

=Z=
    I hear ya Z, but my concern over Larry is can he add the 20 or so lbs he would need to move to the Mike? What is he listed as 225 or 230?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast