Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    I just took a survery from the Vikings related to the game day experience and ticket purchases.
    One section talked about my interest in purchasing tickets if there was a family friendly seating area.
    Here are two of the questions they asked:

    If there were a Family Section located in a Upper Deck Corner of the Metrodome that included additional security, family-friendly food offerings at nearby concessions and Viktor appearances would you consider purchasing future tickets in this section?

    If the proposed Upper Deck Corner Family Section was alcohol-free, would you still consider purchasing future tickets in this section?
    It is a really interesting thought.
    While I certainly wouldn't want season tickets there, for the game or two that I bring my children with me (ages 5 and 6) I would definately be interested.
    Both of my kids love Viktor, and the additional security and no alcohol would be a plus.

    What do you guys think?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    I just took a survery from the Vikings related to the game day experience and ticket purchases.
    One section talked about my interest in purchasing tickets if there was a family friendly seating area.
    Here are two of the questions they asked:

    If there were a Family Section located in a Upper Deck Corner of the Metrodome that included additional security, family-friendly food offerings at nearby concessions and Viktor appearances would you consider purchasing future tickets in this section?

    If the proposed Upper Deck Corner Family Section was alcohol-free, would you still consider purchasing future tickets in this section?
    It is a really interesting thought.
    While I certainly wouldn't want season tickets there, for the game or two that I bring my children with me (ages 5 and 6) I would definately be interested.
    Both of my kids love Viktor, and the additional security and no alcohol would be a plus.

    What do you guys think?
    sounds like a good idea and I assume the extra security is due to there being more chance of away fans being in the area. Good way for kids to see the game without Dad & Mum having to worry so much about people around them.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    It would be nice to know that you can buy tickets somewhere and have no chance of seeing Viktor.
    I'm for it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,768
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    It would be nice to know that you can buy tickets somewhere and have no chance of seeing Viktor.
    I'm for it.
    given some of the figures that inhabit your surreal world then I'd have thought Viktor would have seemed positively normal
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    Very good idea. I would not be interested but I am sick of people coming to a game and get mad at people who are yelling and getting excited.

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It would be nice to know that you can buy tickets somewhere and have no chance of seeing Viktor.
    I'm for it.
    given some of the figures that inhabit your surreal world then I'd have thought Viktor would have seemed positively normal
    ;D
    Yes, but I really don't like guys with big heads.
    I keep thinking I'm having an acid flashback and then start to question if I am really at the game or I'm hallucinating.
    Any plan that decreases the likelihood of me being next to a big-headed mascot is a good plan to me.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    It would be nice to know that you can buy tickets somewhere and have no chance of seeing Viktor.
    I'm for it.
    given some of the figures that inhabit your surreal world then I'd have thought Viktor would have seemed positively normal
    ;D
    Yes, but I really don't like guys with big heads.
    I keep thinking I'm having an acid flashback and then start to question if I am really at the game or I'm hallucinating.
    Any plan that decreases the likelihood of me being next to a big-headed mascot is a good plan to me.
    Victor has the sardonicus smile of a meth-head, but his teeth are too good.
    He scares the hell out of me. I'd much rather stick with the normal appearing mascots, like Ragnar.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  8. #8
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,857

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    THe LA VIKINGS
    Family friendly Seating program


  9. #9
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    I like Victor, any viking is badass imo, but a viking that is smiling all the time, how scary is that? You know he rapes, pillages, and burns shit. If you can name another notoriously happy viking, he will be on my list of crazy mofos.

  10. #10
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Vikings considering Family Friendly seats...

    "jessejames09" wrote:
    I like Victor, any viking is badass imo, but a viking that is smiling all the time, how scary is that? You know he rapes, pillages, and burns shit. If you can name another notoriously happy viking, he will be on my list of crazy mofos.
    He is definitely crazy.
    I bet he is some uncle perv that watches porno inside that big smelly head all the time while having that crazy smile and having parents pass their children to him.
    Viktor needs to be sequestered and a close eye kept on him.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pro-Bowl may be looking very Vikings friendly....
    By kevoncox in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-18-2008, 08:32 AM
  2. MOVED: Pro-Bowl may be looking very Vikings friendly....
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:34 PM
  3. Vikings Seats - which is best?
    By daeagle in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:49 PM
  4. Vikings give Berrian a cap-friendly contract
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 09:50 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •