Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni
    it'll be close in the first half. Vikings flexing a bit of O muscle with AP/PH/KR .. Vikings D make luck seem like the gem he is supposed to be. we'll get a few sacks, hurries.. but it'll stay close. 24/21

3rd qtr luck will get pick'd, and hard sacked.. prolly qb change. we pull ahead 38-27 through the 4th.

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    26-16 Vikes.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    I see two terrible defenses (ok not terrible, but defenses that struggle). I'm thinking a high scoring affair, 35-31 vikes. JA comes out like a mad man and gets three sacks and AD does some big things. Hopefully Ponder can play well and not turn the ball over.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    32 to 21 Vikes go 2-0

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    I can't predict what happened yesterday much less what is going to happen in the future, but here goes,

Our D handles them and Ponder has a decent game. AD is AD.

Vikes 27
    Colts 13
    Last edited by marshallvike; 09-16-2012 at 10:58 AM.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Last week I said it was going to be a terrible game and that we would win. I was half right.

This week, I feel we are in for another fun and exciting game. Two young QBs going at it always makes for a fun matchup. I think if we were at home I would be more confident in picking us, but I am going to pick us to win anyways. Probably another game that comes down to a late field goal or a mistake by a QB.

Vikings win 23-21
    We're bringing purple back.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Well we were all right about it being a close game, but we're all wrong about the winner. Silly us.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    I see two terrible defenses (ok not terrible, but defenses that struggle).
    The two worst defenses in the NFL last season have not looked much better this season.

The Vikings Tampa 2 has made poor and young quarterbacks look like world beaters. If the Vikings DBs continue to play ten yards off the receivers on 3rd and 7 or twelve yards off on 3rd and 9, it will be a long day because even the worst rookies have a good chance for a good game against that kind of coverage.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    I see two terrible defenses (ok not terrible, but defenses that struggle).
    The two worst defenses in the NFL last season have not looked much better this season.

The Vikings Tampa 2 has made poor and young quarterbacks look like world beaters. If the Vikings DBs continue to play ten yards off the receivers on 3rd and 7 or twelve yards off on 3rd and 9, it will be a long day because even the worst rookies have a good chance for a good game against that kind of coverage.
    I agree. I am so sick if seeing a shitty defense on this team. It would be excusable to an extent if our o could score and win us ballgames like in the late 90s early 2ks, but clearly that is not the case.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12