Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27
  1. #11
    Wiggles67's Avatar
    Wiggles67 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    756

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    "AlabamaViking" wrote:
    "Wiggles67" wrote:
    Dang it! My buddy married Theresa and I hoping to exploit them for their vikings tickets next year!? scratch that idea!
    Hey man, totally off topic...but is Walsh still helping out with the Vikes? I noti8ced you sig and wanted to ask.
    I have no idea what Walsh is doing these days. I know he isnt on the Vikings team, kinda a given, and I almost positive he isnt coaching with us or anything else.

    I am curious as to whats hes up to now though so if anyone has any idea please pass it along!

    "I choose my company by the beating of their hearts, not the swelling of their heads"

  2. #12
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    I heard he is on the scouting team for Vikings cheerleaders. How do I get that job?

  3. #13
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    "webmaster" wrote:
    Nooooooooo! We can't have Stephanie leaving!!
    She and I have been having an affair; she is coming up to Clevevland to me with me! :razz:

  4. #14
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    Nooooooooo! We can't have Stephanie leaving!!
    She and I have been having an affair; she is coming up to Clevevland to me with me! :razz:
    You are dreaming, Ultra....everyone knows that she is moving to Northern Virginia to be with me...she knows a good thing when she sees one...and that one is me...hence the #1 on my personalized Viking jersey!!! :lol:

    Plus she knows that I got her around 40 votes in the Cheerleader Survivor contest that last week to push her over the top!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #15
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    Nah Caj you got it all wrong bro.. She's coming to Northen Minny to stay with me!! She wants so young meat!

  6. #16
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Nah Caj you got it all wrong bro.. She's coming to Northen Minny to stay with me!! She wants so young meat!
    Why would she want an hors d'oeuvre (you) when she could have the whole steak (me)? Keep on dreamin', Vikez! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  7. #17
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Nah Caj you got it all wrong bro.. She's coming to Northen Minny to stay with me!! She wants so young meat!
    Why would she want an hors d'oeuvre (you) when she could have the whole steak (me)? Keep on dreamin', Vikez! :lol:

    Cuz she is sick of waiting for the Viagra to work! :lol:

  8. #18
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    Nooo not stephanie! we need her. does she get to at least defend her title next year?
    We're bringing purple back.

  9. #19
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Nah Caj you got it all wrong bro.. She's coming to Northen Minny to stay with me!! She wants so young meat!
    Why would she want an hors d'oeuvre (you) when she could have the whole steak (me)? Keep on dreamin', Vikez! :lol:

    Cuz she is sick of waiting for the Viagra to work! :lol:
    Cajuns don't need no Viagra...we screw like rabbits until we die!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #20
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Vikings Cheerleaders retiring...

    LMAO Caj!!! Aight ya got me.. She's urs!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Cheerleaders - 2010
    By Zeus in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-20-2010, 10:35 AM
  2. Vikings Cheerleaders on the NFLN
    By Potus2028 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 06:24 PM
  3. Minnesota Vikings Cheerleaders Going To Iraq
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 06:58 PM
  4. Anyone have any pictures of the 2007 Vikings Cheerleaders?
    By LosVikingosSDCA in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 05:11 AM
  5. Vikings Cheerleaders..... HOT?......... or NOT!!!!
    By ForceOfNorse in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 11:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •