Vikings Cheerleader Survivor...WEEK 10!

OK all you Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader fans, week 10 is NOW underway. As we enter the home stretch of our Survivor Contest we now only have 4 of lovely ladies left. This past week was especially challenging as voters were only allowed to vote for 1 lady per email address. The voting was so tight that once again, one vote kept one girl in and one girl now says "Goodbye" to her hopes and dreams of winning the 1st Annual Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader Survivor Contest. Heading into week 10, we must all give a bow and farewell to the fair and lovely:

A6 - Brianna

Brianna can boast that she was in the top 5 girls as voted by the fans, but her longevity was cut short and 1 vote separated her from one other girl still in it. Thanks Brianna. Know that we all love you and think the world of you. You do a great job every home game helping us cheer on our Vikings and you are a classy lady (and pretty too).

The remaining Cheerleaders are:

C1 - Katie - This rookie has come on strong the last few weeks and is starting to really turn some voters' heads. Her best supporters are getting with it and their votes have been the most consistent as of late.

C5 - Laura - It seems like her picture is everywhere and when the Cheeleaders are doing something (even away from the field) she is present. She has some solid friendships with some local celebrities in the Minneapolis area and had a really strong voter support this past week. She is a 4 year vet and a constant in this contest in terms of support.

D7 - Rachel - Rachel is a 3rd year Cheeleader. Her voters have been hot and then cold each week, but it has been enough to keep her alive into week 10. She may need some extra help from family and friends to stay in it another week, but I dod really like the no nonsense approach tp her Bio and her photos on vikings.com are some of the best. I will suggest that she use her classes at St. Cloud to help her get a push in this thing.

E4 - Stephanie - My mailbox continues to get flooded with votes for this 5th year veteran. She really took the offseason last year seriously as you can see the changes she has made. Her supporters are loyal and continue to be faithful, but she could have found herself on the short end this last week if it had not been for her past week's success. Remember Stephanie fans, this is a week to week contest. The only way we look at past weeks is if there is a tie and we had NO TIES this past week. If you want to see your "girl with the heart of gold and hair of red" continue on, get that support going.

Those are your remaining 4 Minnesota Vikings Cheerleader Survivors! I have also attached the spreadsheet, as I always try to do. Feel free to make copies of it and get a pool going at your office to vote for their favorite. They will have to email me at: [email protected] for the vote to count. As for you tailgaters...you can run your own contest with your group and then email me your results. These type things have been shown to really step up the voting numbers in past week and there IS a home game this week, so it could make it extra special.

The deadline for week 10 will be December 14th at 11:59 PM. get started early and then get out there and get the votes in.

One last reminder, you can send people to my website at:

www.vikingsfanatic69.com

to get all the rules and processes to making their votes count. There is also a chart there with the remaining ladies with links attached to each ones' pics and bio on the vikings.com website.

Until next time, I'll see you on the sidelines and....GO VIKINGS!

Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Vikings Cheerleader Survivor...WEEK 10!

for my 700th post i'd like to say that you have quite the large tv there! is that a 10 inch? just teasing mine is only 52" no big deal.

p.s. now im a coordinator so im going to go take looneys job and work for free and make the offense better.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

You are a stud with 52"! I am looking to upgrade soon, but funding is a little low this time of year. When I get a new one you will see it.

Thanks for the stop by though.

Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Is this turning into a CRT measuring contest???
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE