Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

    We're gonna make Atlanta sorry they traded Schaub, when we wreck Joey's confidense completely.
    They aren't going to beat us with the run, and this plays right into our hands.... JH 1 and 8 lifetime vrs Vikings.
    He beat us up last year...let's not take this game too lightly.
    I agree. There was little pressure on him and he stood back there in the pocket and played well.

    I think that will change this year. But I don't take him lightly. Even he can play well if he has protection.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

    Joey Harrington beat us up last year? Joey Harrington?
    The same Joey Harrington that went 26 for 42 with one interception, one fumble, and only one TD?
    Is that what you call beating us up?


    Miami's D/Our O beat us up last year.
    We had back to back series in which the Miami D got a turn over and ran it back for a TD in the fourth quarter.
    Joey Harrington had nothing to do with that.
    Oh yeah. He beat us like a drum. Don't you remember?
    LMAO!


    That's why the guy emphasized his first half performance in his article.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  2. #12
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    My point was we played against him last year and HIS team won the damn game.
    People make it sound like if Joey Harrington is playing it's an easy victory.
    Joey did manage 254 yards through the air.
    Which is AMAZING considering how god awful of a quarterback he is.

  3. #13
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    My point was we played against him last year and HIS team won the gol 'darnit game.
    People make it sound like if Joey Harrington is playing it's an easy victory.
    Joey did manage 254 yards through the air.
    Which is AMAZING considering how god awful of a quarterback he is.
    Not really considering they passed one every single down.
    Miami had a net total of 7 yards rushing that game.
    I am not saying that playing against him is an easy victory.
    But I will hold to the fact that Joey Harrington has never been a factor in a Vikings loss.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #14
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,278

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    My point was we played against him last year and HIS team won the gol 'darnit game.
    People make it sound like if Joey Harrington is playing it's an easy victory.
    Joey did manage 254 yards through the air.
    Which is AMAZING considering how god awful of a quarterback he is.
    Not really considering they passed one every single down.
    Miami had a net total of 7 yards rushing that game.
    I am not saying that playing against him is an easy victory.
    But I will hold to the fact that Joey Harrington has never been a factor in a Vikings loss.
    I think the 254 yards was definetly a factor.

  5. #15
    ThorSPL's Avatar
    ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,422

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    I have to say 3 sounds about right... that or 2 and a fumble by Joey.


    Trust me, I'm a doctor.

    www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

  6. #16
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    Joey Harrington is a terrible QB, if our offense last year was anything other than one of the worst in NFL history we would have won.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  7. #17
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    My point was we played against him last year and HIS team won the gol 'darnit game.
    People make it sound like if Joey Harrington is playing it's an easy victory.
    Joey did manage 254 yards through the air.
    Which is AMAZING considering how god awful of a quarterback he is.
    Not really considering they passed one every single down.
    Miami had a net total of 7 yards rushing that game.
    I am not saying that playing against him is an easy victory.
    But I will hold to the fact that Joey Harrington has never been a factor in a Vikings loss.
    A really bad QB would have given up at least 2 interceptions given all those passing attempts.

  8. #18
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    My point was we played against him last year and HIS team won the gol 'darnit game.
    People make it sound like if Joey Harrington is playing it's an easy victory.
    Joey did manage 254 yards through the air.
    Which is AMAZING considering how god awful of a quarterback he is.
    Not really considering they passed one every single down.
    Miami had a net total of 7 yards rushing that game.
    I am not saying that playing against him is an easy victory.
    But I will hold to the fact that Joey Harrington has never been a factor in a Vikings loss.
    A really bad QB would have given up at least 2 interceptions given all those passing attempts.
    LMAO.

    OK, so because he only had one INT (one two fumbles, one of which he recovered), he must nto be all that bad... ;D

    I still think Miami won in spite of Joey.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #19
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,467

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    My point was we played against him last year and HIS team won the gol 'darnit game.
    People make it sound like if Joey Harrington is playing it's an easy victory.
    Joey did manage 254 yards through the air.
    Which is AMAZING considering how god awful of a quarterback he is.
    Not really considering they passed one every single down.
    Miami had a net total of 7 yards rushing that game.
    I am not saying that playing against him is an easy victory.
    But I will hold to the fact that Joey Harrington has never been a factor in a Vikings loss.
    A really bad QB would have given up at least 2 interceptions given all those passing attempts.
    LMAO.

    OK, so because he only had one INT (one two fumbles, one of which he recovered), he must nto be all that bad... ;D

    I still think Miami won in spite of Joey.
    Agreed. Miami had one of the toughest defenses last year and we had a GOD AWFUL offense. That alone is cause for the Dolphins to take the W.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  10. #20
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Vikings - Catching a break

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    My point was we played against him last year and HIS team won the gol 'darnit game.
    People make it sound like if Joey Harrington is playing it's an easy victory.
    Joey did manage 254 yards through the air.
    Which is AMAZING considering how god awful of a quarterback he is.
    Not really considering they passed one every single down.
    Miami had a net total of 7 yards rushing that game.
    I am not saying that playing against him is an easy victory.
    But I will hold to the fact that Joey Harrington has never been a factor in a Vikings loss.
    A really bad QB would have given up at least 2 interceptions given all those passing attempts.
    LMAO.

    OK, so because he only had one INT (one two fumbles, one of which he recovered), he must nto be all that bad... ;D

    I still think Miami won in spite of Joey.
    Not only did Joey single handedly win that game for the phins, but it escalated him into HOF contention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings WR's catching on.
    By PackOne in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 06:29 PM
  2. Vikings might break out the passing game
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 06:58 AM
  3. Pass Catching Vikings
    By singersp in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 07:09 PM
  4. Vikings can't catch a break
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:52 PM
  5. Jim Souhan: Vikings are bad break away from serious QB probl
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-11-2006, 01:47 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •