Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by battleaxe4cheese View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I agree with Sansevere. It's a waste of time/money.

Barring a tragic accident, the only way Luck & RGIII don't go #1 & #2 in the draft is if Indy or Washington have Rick Spielman as their GM come draft day.

Unfortunately we have him locked up.[
    Great. That is a very disturbing reality. The thing I fear the most is a 3 year rebuilding phase turns into 4,5,6, etc.....because of Ricky Retardo. The fact of the matter is that the team and fans could be entering into a deep, dark hole that lasts for a lot longer than anybody could of ever imagined. ( TOTAL PLATONIC REVERSAL)
    It all depends on how many years Wilf gives Spielman chances to improve the team. Hopefully it isn't the 6.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by seaniemck7 View Post
    Nothing is afoot. I am just starting to believe Spielman is a complete idiot.
    Took you long enough!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion
    I think the Dolphins are laughing at us for taking Spielman as much as we laughed when they took Culpepper.

WWBGD

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Could have been a good sport and given the oppotunity to some small school talents but instead we are wasting our time with these guys who likely won't even be interested in whats going on..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by RK. View Post
    I think the Dolphins are laughing at us for taking Spielman as much as we laughed when they took Culpepper.
    I don't think they are laughing with Jeff Ireland asking guys at the combine questions like "is your mom a prostitute"....or going after Manning and Flynn but ending up with David Garrard.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    This is a total waste of time bringing these guys in. I'm surprised they are actually coming for the visit, what's the point?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    The Vikings will be a losing franchise for at least 4 more years. We may even do worse than 3-13 during this stretch.

As I've said in another thread, the promotion of Rick Spielman was my darkest day as a Vikings fan... and that should say something. This guy has proved nothing in the NFL and continues to fail at every turn.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    The Vikings will be a losing franchise for at least 4 more years. We may even do worse than 3-13 during this stretch.

As I've said in another thread, the promotion of Rick Spielman was my darkest day as a Vikings fan... and that should say something. This guy has proved nothing in the NFL and continues to fail at every turn.
    Ugh, I hope you are wrong, but unfortunately I don't think your prediction is too far off

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Ugh, I hope you are wrong, but unfortunately I don't think your prediction is too far off
    Here's a list of some of his stellar draft picks since joining the team in 2006. I removed successful players, which were only about 4-5... which is pathetic.

Christian Ballard
    Brandon Burton
    Brandon Fusco
    Stephen Burton
    Chris Cook
    Chris DeGeare
    Nathan Triplett
    Mickey Shuler, Jr.
    Ryan D'Imperio
    Phil Loadholt
    Asher Allen
    Jamarca Sanford
    Tyrell Johnson
    John Booty
    John Sullivan
    Jaymar Johnson
    Sidney Rice
    Marcus McCauley
    Aundrae Allison
    Rufus Alexander
    Tyler Thigpen
    Chandler Williams
    Cedric Griffin
    Ryan Cook
    Tarvaris Jackson
    Greg Blue
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Yeah, you don't have to remind me of all of our sh!tty picks. The best thing lately has been drafting AD and trading for Allen (obviously). We need that to take place more often!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast